• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Kieran556

make your own rabbit toys?/ any ideas

hi, i was wondering if you had any idea of what i could make her?
  2. Kieran556

I need ideas to make my rabbit a toy other than a toilet tube

i need to make my rabbit a toy but what shall i make? other then a toilet tube :(
  3. Kieran556

Mad half hour

:Danyone whos rabbit has a mad half hour i wont to know!!!:D
  4. Kieran556

how do i toilet train my rabbit

i need help on how to toilte train ma rabbit:?
  5. Kieran556

rabbit will not let me pick her up

My rabbit used to let me pick her up but now she will refuse and claw me :( Help?
  6. Kieran556

How do i toliet train my rabbit

Hello I had a rabbit for a couple of months now and been trying to toliet train. But how?
  7. Kieran556

cat litter for a rabbit???

Im wondering if i could use asda smart price cat litter for my rabbit
  8. Kieran556

My rabbit panics when i go to put her back in her cage

Just wondering if you could give me any tips on when i get my rabbit shes fine but when i go to put her back she panics and just wants to be put down pluse she has even jump out my hands before onto the floor thankfully i was at a really low hight. What could i do to prevent this from...
  9. Kieran556

I Think My rabbit Is Ill

My rabbit i think is feeling abit off and she wont let me pick her up. Around her eyes a red rawr and dont know if that is right? She keeps drifting to sleep and wake her self bak up again. Bare in mind that she has a full bottle of fresh water. Also she had a big leaf of cabbage yesterday...
  10. Kieran556

Introducing Myself

Hi my name is Kieran. I have brought my very first rabbit! Shes a dutch rabbit and named Sasha! I brought her when she was 10 weeks old. Shes light brown with a white neck and a white stripe from her nose to her ears!
Back