• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. shell1805

*african pygmy hedgehog owners* would love to see pics of your cuties...

since having Luna I am 100% in love with Hoggies :D was wondering who on here owned one :) xxx
  2. shell1805

Introducing the New additions to the Household <3 xxx

This little fella is Neville Walter-peter Nezbitt (Nevi to his friends) If I could sum up both Bella and Japers personalities and put them inside a cute little fuzzbutt, it would result in Nevi. He is the sweetest little bun and loves nothing more than sitting on the sofa (sandwhiched...
  3. shell1805

Hey Guys.... haven't been on here in a long while xxx

*waves* Hey Guys, hope you are all well and your buns are as happy as ever :wave: Seems like an age since I was on here last, a few things have changed.... Moved house etc Also, it is with a very heart broken heart that I say I Lost both Bella and Jasper in the last 4 months. I still wake up...
  4. shell1805

introducing Fudgey McSmudgey aka fudge *hammie*

:D i adore her torti-ness :) xxx
  5. shell1805

snowy and her biscuit... *soooo cute* xxx

'look at what i got!!!' 'it's almost as big as me!!!' 'mummeh tried to take it off me...' 'but it's mine i tell you....MINE.....mwahahahahahaha!!!!' xxx
  6. shell1805

have to share *cutest hammie pic ever!!* :0) xxx

snowy :) and a few other cute ones: :love: doing it proud for the DEW/REW'S :love: xxx
  7. shell1805

cleaned out the hammies and got some pics :0) xxx

snowy is coming on leaps and bounds and is such a charecter <3 her pen is now a tub, because she could do this with the other one! now this is henry. i adopted him a few weeks ago, he has a disfigured back foot due to being caught on his cage water bottle all night :cry: he is very...
  8. shell1805

VIP and SUPER VIP buns ar P@H!!!!!! *worse than ever!*

9. shell1805

HELP i've made bella bleed!

im freaking out :cry: me and my hubby were trimming bella's nails and she bolted and i've made one of her front nails bleed! i've caught the quick! my hubby is holding her foot in tissue, what else can i do? will it stop? :cry: :cry:
  10. shell1805

my baby girls: bella and snowy x

had a girly evening tonight with my sweeties :love: bella: and no thread of her's would be complete without a bed shot :lol: next up snowy.....
  11. shell1805

a snowy evening after a stormy day xxx

this little lady is coming on leap and bounds :) hard to imagine i haven't had her a week yet! i came home tonight and was prepared to wake little sleey head up but there she was sitting at the top of the cage by where she climbs out :) think we're well on our way to becoming...
  12. shell1805

x bentley x

i really do love this little dude :love: my gummy bear :lol: this is what happens when you make him wait for a treat :roll: how guilty do i feel??!! :lol: i think he is soooo handsome :love: xxx
  13. shell1805

snowflakes evening photoshoot *for all hammie lovers*

:love: this little lady is adorable :love: and her new game.... scaling the back of the sofa :roll: :lol: i just cant believe she is mine..... i feel like we were meant to find each other :love: xxx
  14. shell1805

xxx my baby girl is 3 today xxx

:shock: where has this time gone???? :shock: we got her an alfafa ring and my mum got her a card + some natrual treats :love: xxx
  15. shell1805

hey guys, who wants to meet....

.......... the new member of our household?? ;) xxx
  16. shell1805

*shock*

here i am, feeling as rough as ever and what does bella do...................... nips my ankle :shock: well there's love and sympathy for you :roll: :lol: little madam!! xxx
  17. shell1805

while bella was looking for her ear..... *rattie pics*

......... i took the oppotunity to take pics of riley and george before madam noticed :roll: :lol: riley: george: together: xxx
  18. shell1805

members of RU, i need your help!

'i appear to have lost something' :shock: :lol: xxx
  19. shell1805

sunday morning cuddles with my baby girl x

:love: i love sunday morning like this :love: she stayed like this for about 20 mins before i had to go and get ready to go out in the gorgeous sunshine we had today :D xxx
  20. shell1805

my ratties have a new cage (opinions please) xxx

riley and george needed a serious cage upgrade as they had one that was the same size base as a freddy 2 but half the height :oops: well i was telling my friend this the other day and she happened to mention that she had a freddy 2 cage in her loft and that i could have it :D...
Back