• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. RubyTed

Rabbitless

After over two years of not having a bun in the house Tom and I have had a chat and once the extension is done on our house (hopefully at the end of the year) we're going to be looking for somebun to become a pampered housebun. Needless to say, we're incredibly excited. We knew we'd be bunny...
  2. RubyTed

Lucy and Howard *slightly adorable puppy pictures*

I think Lucy has grew some….! :shock: 6 weeks ago and today. Love my pups!
  3. RubyTed

Lucy Loo

I feel I should probably show you some pictures of Howard and his little sister. (His back has completely healed and I haven't seen him scratch/chew since she came home two weeks ago. :D) And lastly Lucy with my friends dog, Jess, who looks like a surrogate mum.
  4. RubyTed

Harry Potter fans...

…do you like my costume? ;) …and the whole cast…
  5. RubyTed

Where am I meant to sit?

6. RubyTed

It's a dog's life...

Howard and Dennis chillaxing. Oli and Dennis cuddling up on the sofa. Wool dumpling got under the covers himself...:roll:
  7. RubyTed

An idea…..Monthly Mosaics

I've seen this idea done elsewhere and thought that it'd be a really lovely way of showing RU what you've been up to each month, in pictures, and a way to help you remind yourselves of the happy, fun, colourful moments of the last month. I have my camera or phone with me wherever I go and so...
  8. RubyTed

Howard U/D Post5, sleeping pup pictures

Howard's done a lot of pondering over the past few days and……. ….he's decided that he likes having a pillow… ..erm…I mean a brother…
  9. RubyTed

Little Pickle and Wool dumpling

We are the proud new owner of a gorgeous dog, we've rehomed, who's got a fantastic name…..Dennis. He is absolutely massive (although some of it is fat.) Yes…that is teenie tiny (puppy looking) Howard next to big wool dumpling Dennis. He's definitely made himself at home and him and...
  10. RubyTed

New kitchen

On a brighter note, I've just had a builder around to look at the wall we want taken down. We're getting the kitchen from Homebase and their quote for installation is more than the kitchen. This guy does kitchen fittings for Homebase but I found him through a neighbour. Not only does he think...
  11. RubyTed

Wild rabbits wee….!

On our walk I've noticed lots of patches of bright orange wee. To start with I assumed that there was a dog with something wrong with it but then realised that it must be rabbit wee (there were raisins with some of the patches ;)) I always assumed that orange wee happened when they ate too...
  12. RubyTed

My Bridesmaids dresses! Eeeeeek!

Whilst I've been playing about with my wedding dress I gave my MoH the job of doing the mock up wedding dress (as in, a practice dress, to see how it fits, in cheap fabric. She decided to do it in a lovely turquoise fabric so she can wear it elsewhere. I'm having 5 bridesmaids, ranging in...
  13. RubyTed

Doggy Thread

Post pictures of your pup here please! I'll start the ball rolling with a couple (ok...far too many) of Howard Please bombard me with doggy photos!
  14. RubyTed

I think Howard's jealous of Hugo

He's always running away with his clothes. Then I come downstairs this morning to find this.... I just don't know what to do with him!! :| He has a serious problem!
  15. RubyTed

I miss my bunnies

Flipping heck I miss them so much!! :cry::cry::cry: I've been looking at pictures tonight and can't stop sobbing!! ****...they were so wonderful! Why did they have to leave me?!
  16. RubyTed

Welsh dresser loveliness!

I've always wanted a Welsh dresser and I've just bought one for the new house! Eeeep!! (sorry the picture is so big!) It's painted in Annie Sloan "Old Ochre" Just need a farmhouse table in chairs and I'll spend ALL my time in the dining room!! :D
  17. RubyTed

FAO: Jacks Jane! ......pots....!

I think your lots' pottiness is catching! :shock:
  18. RubyTed

We have a rather gorgeous house-guest staying....!

Howard is very happy... ...not that you'd know it from his face! :lol: The lovely Jess is staying with us for a few days as my friend is away. Isn't she rather beautiful?! Howard certainly thinks so... "I'm ecstatic!"
  19. RubyTed

Howard's learning to roll over

I used the time when Hugo was napping (and I had the chance to) to teach Howard to roll over....! He still needs the treat, but I'm sure in a few days we'll get him to command only! I'm impressed for a dog who wouldn't so much as roll onto his side for a treat before today. He learns so...
Back