• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. RubyTed

Tabitha, Charles, Cecile

I'm so sorry Happybun. :cry:
  2. RubyTed

Maggot

No
  3. RubyTed

Please could Sprout have a few good wishes/ still very unwell

Poor boy. I hope he feels better soon.
  4. RubyTed

Rabbitless

They buy shirts from the same place, are buying a classic car together (to do up and sell) and are starting to use the same humour. Very worrying...:shock:
  5. RubyTed

Rabbitless

When I suggested four he nearly ran away............
  6. RubyTed

Rabbitless

We were very lucky to find each other. Unfortunately after spending so much time together I worry that he and my dad are turning into the same person.....:? :shock:
  7. RubyTed

Rabbitless

:lol::lol: We'll see.......;) Happybun, he deserves a medal for what I put him through over the last few months.
  8. RubyTed

Oh No, More Potting !!

:love::love::love:
  9. RubyTed

Rabbitless

After over two years of not having a bun in the house Tom and I have had a chat and once the extension is done on our house (hopefully at the end of the year) we're going to be looking for somebun to become a pampered housebun. Needless to say, we're incredibly excited. We knew we'd be bunny...
  10. RubyTed

Inspector Morse Died Peacefully at 1930hrs on 2nd Feb 2014

Oh Jane……..I don't know what to say…. :cry::cry: I'm so, so sorry for your loss. :cry:
  11. RubyTed

Would 3 female bunnies be ok?

This completely. :thumb::thumb: Very good advice.
  12. RubyTed

Inspector Morse Died Peacefully at 1930hrs on 2nd Feb 2014

I'm thinking of you both. :cry::cry: I hope that if this is his time that he's peaceful. (((big hugs)))) to both of you. :cry:
  13. RubyTed

Show me your giants please!

It was a lovely revival!! :D:D Hector is :love::love::love: That post of him lying down with the teddy….:shock: :love:
  14. RubyTed

Show me your giants please!

Gosh…old thread. I miss my buns. :(
  15. RubyTed

is there any way an indoor bun can become an outdoor bun in this weather??

Are your pair of rabbits outdoor buns at the moment? Because of the drastic change in temperature it's inadvisable to being them between indoors and outdoors in this kind of weather as it can affect their respiratory systems. How big is his cage? If he's rattling the bars then it's probably...
  16. RubyTed

Lily

I'm so sorry Sally. I'm heartbroken for you. Lily was such a special dog. :cry::cry::cry:
Back