• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Laura09x

possible skin cancer??

My rabbit has vets tommorrow but just to get it off my mind can anyone please describe what skin cancer would look like on a rabbit? as he is loosing a lot of fur and keeps getting bruised colour patches appearing all over his body
  2. Laura09x

seems to look like bruising on his skin also lumpy?? please see pic :(

i came across this that seems to look like bruising but with blood to the surface it also was a bit lumpy on some parts. it doesn't seem to be bothering him or affecting him in any way as i was touching it. Any ideas on what it could be?? Also lately he has been squeaking when breathing he...
  3. Laura09x

not sure if its broken or what?

noticed my little smudge has started to walk with a limp or drag his back left leg! When he trys to clean him self he cant and just drops to the floor but at the same time he is running and doing binkys. Will be taking him vets but any ideas whats wrong.
  4. Laura09x

What breed is he??

I have this new rabbit and they was determined he was a dwarf lop 3 weeks from this photo his ears have still not lopped and he looks nothing like a dwarf lop as i already have 2! could any body help to which breed he is? :)
  5. Laura09x

2 bonded already but want to make it 3 will it work?

I have 2 males already bonded and now i have a 3rd and i would really like it if they was all bonded together is it a big no no or would it work? :wave:
  6. Laura09x

Cant think of a name for this little guy any help??

[/URL] [/URL] [/URL] I Already have Fudge & Smudge any suggestions?
  7. Laura09x

Online pet shops?

Any one know of any good websites to buy toys etc for bunnies?
  8. Laura09x

Teeth Overlapping?

Yesterday i found out that my baby smudge has cut his mouth and his gum, i think he has bumped it on something as he has a bruise on his lip as i was checking him over to make sure he is fine i noticed his two bottom teeth are starting to over lap each other? is this serious should i be doing...
  9. Laura09x

Why Does He Do It?...

Latley, Fudge has been biting well more like tugging on to smudges fur on his back leg, smudge gets scared and runs and he continues to chase and pull his fur. He doesnt do this all the time normally around 5-6am but now hes starting to do it during the afteroon aswell does anyone know why?
  10. Laura09x

Bunnie piccies! *overload*

Im one tierd bunny Grr but i cant sleep smudge is being silly Dont blame it on me im trying on my hats, mummy likes it though And also i just love these photos!
  11. Laura09x

Rabbits body pounding..

This is really hard to put into words but my little smudge laid down in his cage yesterday and you know when you like hiccup your body jumps well he was doing that till i started to stroke him then he sat up and it stopped. I remeber him doing this when we 1st got him about 8 weeks ago he used...
  12. Laura09x

Neat idea cubes?

Hey, i want my 2 bunnies to have a bigger cage and i love the look of the neat idea cubes i was just wondering if anyone knows where they sell them anymore as ive been looking all over the internet and cant find anything!? Thanks :)
  13. Laura09x

sawdust a bad idea?

I have tried searching about this but thought i would ask you guys instead :) i keep being told that sawdust is not a good idea and then others say it is? So is sawdust a good thing to be putting in there cage for bedding etc along with straw? Thanks
  14. Laura09x

How much should i feed them?

I have 2 buns living in there hutch together i was just wondering how much i should be feeding them as i never know if im over feeding them? also i give them hay are they aloud as much as they want of this? just i put loads in there hayrack last night before i went bed checked them this morning...
  15. Laura09x

Hii! im new :)

Hi :) I joined yesterday but forgot to do this! I have 2 male bunnies a dwaf lop called fudge and a mini lop called smudge, Have only just got them together as had the dwarf lop couple of months before the mini lop and been waiting the full time since being castrated! I live in plymouth in devon...
  16. Laura09x

Bonding!

HI, I have 2 male bunnies one a mini lop and the other the dwarf lop they have both been castrated, im starting to bond them together they used to have there little fights but now i think they have found who the dominant one is, now they play together but one still gets a little scared of the...
  17. Laura09x

Fudge & Smudge

Thought i would upload some pics on my 2 male bunnies! dwarf lop and a mini lop!:wave:[/IMG] Will upload more later only have 2 photos of them on my work computer
Back