• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

please help

OK thank you i will pop then into the vets. fingers crossed :D
  2. S

please help

Its not that she's scared of the dog i just worry that my dog will get to excited and accidently jump on her. I'll price up how much it would cost to get her spayed. Do you think i would need to get them both spayed or just the one? Honey is about two and my other rabbit is the older one at...
  3. S

please help

they are both outside rabbits. Honey is out excercises pretty much all day, she comes in when its dark, i rarely have her in the house becuase i just couldn't trust her plus i have a larger than life over excitable dog :lol:
  4. S

please help

My one rabbit must be about 7 maybe even 8 now is she too old too be spayed? Her hearing is fine as soon as i walk out the back door she looks straight at me so i think her hearing is ok, its so strange, she was such a loveable rabbit when i first got her but now she like a little demon :lol:
  5. S

please help

No neither of them are
  6. S

please help

I really need some help woth my rabbit. Please bear with me, its quite long winded. I've had Honey for about two years now, i had her with her sister since they were tiny. Sadly her sister died of that new disease thats around (not sure what its called sorry) I knew she was lonely so i brought...
  7. S

Help please

thank you, is my older rabbit to old to be spayed?
  8. S

Help please

No none of them are, there all girls aswell if that helps. the two get along fine its just with the bunnie
  9. S

Help please

Hello! Im new to this forum but i have a quick question. I have had my rabbit bunnie for around 5 or 6 years and she is very calm and sweet i thought And around a year ago brought two other rabbits, honey and elsa They get along fine together but they don't get along with bunnie. I would...
Back