• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. stephers162

Funny night

Pi is having a bit of an odd evening. He's gone to ground under my bed and won't come out for anything. I've moved his food bowls under there and he's definately eating but he hopped up on my bed a few minutes ago and when I went to touch him he threw himself away like he was terrified of me. :(...
  2. stephers162

Separation anxiety

Can rabbits suffer from this? Pi was dumped when he was a couple of months old and spent another couple of months in the back of a P@H warehouse waiting to be adopted. When I brought him home I noticed he enjoys chewing my carpet but I spend so much of my day with him that I stop him when he...
  3. stephers162

Mr Binks

Yesterday morning at 2am I lost my precious baby boy. I picked him up from a breeder who didnt want him because he was a runt and had decided to 'get rid of him' if nobody took him. He only weighed 200g when I picked him up but he was always so happy and inquisitive and everyone loved him. He...
  4. stephers162

hello :)

Let me introduce myself, I'm Steph, bunnymum to one, my lovely boy Binks :love: I got Binks a week ago today from a guy I work with who breeds Dutch buns. Binks was the only survivor of a litter and was tiny and runted so the guy was going to have him pts. Instead I brought him home. He's the...
Back