• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. TeflonsShadow

Remember me?

Been a busy few months for me. In Jan 2013, the bf and I split. I moved to Newent into a houseshare that sucked. The commute to the office job was hell. On 3rd May 2013, I was made redundant. That same week I moved to a new house with an amazing garden, still houseshare but amazing. On 17th...
  2. TeflonsShadow

How have you prepared for WINTER?

What have you done to prepare for Winter?? I've: > Moved the bun house next to the house and secured everything.... to prevent drafts > Ordered more vet bed as this is their flooring of choice > Got plenty of food - 10kg of SS and 15 of Chudleys rabbit royale, as well as plenty of hay so I...
  3. TeflonsShadow

HEAT lamps......

Anyone else use one for outdoor buns ?? If so, what bulbs do you use, and how often do you have it on? I have a simple reflector bulb at the moment, it doesn't give off tonnes of heat, the buns have it for 40-60 min in the morning (when I get up at 5:45am til 6:30/7ish) and then again in the...
  4. TeflonsShadow

How cute is this????

5. TeflonsShadow

Resorting to bribery! *Cuteness contained!*

Well guys, there's only a week left of voting for the Crufts Factor and Jinty's slipped down the pecking order. Although having the most votes doesn't matter, we still need to pick these likes up to keep her in the top few! So, as promised, some PHOTOS, and more to follow next weekend if you wish?
  6. TeflonsShadow

YAY finally moved the bunnies wendyhouse - alot happier now!!

My wendyhouse has been a bit of a pain, it is second hand and the previous owner had put the cat flap on the back panel which left me little option but to put the run against the house, and the wendyhouse in front so I could still open the door. I really hated this, as it meant the run got...
  7. TeflonsShadow

Oops! Nevermind.......

Sorry......thought people might have been interested!
  8. TeflonsShadow

Poundland bargain!

Poundland bargain! "Willow edging" - basically a load of willow sticks wired together (a bit like what they sell at pah but thin sticks) for £1! Under a metre but not bad if you just want the sticks or can attach to side of runs as a windblock/chew.....if you use your imagination, the sky is...
  9. TeflonsShadow

Winter tips for a new Wendy house?

Anyone got any suggestions for keeping the buns safe and warm in their wendy house this winter? Currently, their wendyhouse is attached to a run, whereby they can go in and out as they please through a cat flap. It has thick plastic windows that are quite sturdy. At the moment, I have got a...
  10. TeflonsShadow

Best rabbit toys!

What are your buns fave toys and where did you get it? Rim & Win loved their carrot tree for ages but nommed it!
  11. TeflonsShadow

Looking for a secure, spacious, good quality hutch / run combo

Any recommendations? I currently have a 8 x 4 x 2 foot run with a small hutchy hidey hole in - my buns are housebuns so are only outside on nicer days. My runs on its last legs as it was cheap so am looking for a combo as buns could do with a bigger shelter - preferably not on the run floor...
  12. TeflonsShadow

Anyone in / near Chelt?

Anyone? Ive ran out of hay.....and have nothing to get any more with. Has anyone out there got a bit they can share please? You know I wouldnt ask if I wasnt desperate :(
  13. TeflonsShadow

My vague attempt at needlefelting,..... UD P8

Ok, please bare in mind that I have not been taught to needle felt.....other than being told to 'stab' and keep on stabbing lol. First, I made a bunny; Then, I made two collies from the flyball team. The eyes haven't been done yet, I am hoping for some glass ones! Collie one, seen here...
  14. TeflonsShadow

Why do they binky....?

I post this as the two mad house buns dive around the livingroom performing all sorts of acrobatic feats...... but WHY do they binky?? Yeah, it shows happiness....but why would any animal dive around the room at 500mph just because they are happy?? :lol: I dont get it, but I do love it. :lol:
  15. TeflonsShadow

Public thanks from the Jinjin x

To all who voted for Jinty to win #1 in the Fetch-A-Passion Christmas competition, we send thanks!!! She won a handmade collar and tag. We went for a Christmas theme. :love: Here is Jinty wearing her prize: Fetch-A-Passion were so generous that they sent THREE tags instead of just the one...
  16. TeflonsShadow

Anyone need NIC grids? Found some.....

on ebay..! :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DOG-PUPPY-LARGE-INDOOR-RUN-PLAY-PEN-CAGE-NEW-UK-STOCK-/360368204698?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&hash=item53e79e6b9a
  17. TeflonsShadow

SUDDEN DEATH; can some buns CARRY fatal bun illnesses?

My friend has lost 3 buns this year, all after being bonded with her female, all from different places, and all very suddenly (though the first one always battled to keep weight on). Could her female bun be carrying something/resistant to something that the males aren't? Ive asked her to get a...
  18. TeflonsShadow

People, please share this message!!

I am on numerous FB selling sites and am fed up of hearing people 'setting their bunny free'. Please, share this message. People do not seem to be well educated. Life is not a fairy tale. Most of our buns have been bred to look different to those in the wild, things that would be a disadvantage...
Back