• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

Rabbit earrings

Oh thank you i didn't think of that.:)
  2. D

HELP I can't post!

I can do it now!
  3. D

Rabbit earrings

I have seen some rabbit earrings on an online site & i love them, & they are dutch too one of my favorate breeds, only trouble is i don't like the idea of putting my debit card details on this site & that's the only way i can buy them, :( how am i going to get around this?
  4. D

HELP I can't post!

I can't seem to post on this forum except on here, please help.
  5. D

Hay Supplier in Bucks

I have a supplier of lovely hay & its only 99p, i don't know how much it weighs but it lasts me a week.:)
  6. D

Look what Im getting!!!U/D Finish with pics pg 3

The gap on the sides i would be worried vermin would get in like mice & rats.
  7. D

Look what Im getting!!!U/D Finish with pics pg 3

wow that looks great, what size is it?:D
  8. D

Is dust free hay worth it?

I buy it from a wholesale supplier who doesn't sell to the general public. I picked up a bag when i was there to try it, as i was fed up with all the dust in the bales, I liked it & i bought more. The wholesaler buys it in, but they couldn't give me any details other than its almost dust free...
  9. D

No one is asking you to buy it! The hay i buy from my supplier is good quality hay, i wouldn't feed it to my cavies if it wasn't. If anyone is interested in a free sample to see the quality of this hay please contact me.
  10. D

I wasn't being rude i was just asking a question. On the bag of hay it doesn't say who makes it, the bag is blank.
  11. D

I order it from my wholesaler minimum order £200, but i sell it per bag but you do have to collect it, or i can take it to some shows.:D As you are so protective of the DFH, do you work for Norman or are you Norman?
  12. D

But its three times the price! DFH for a 15 - 18kg bag costs £26.99 The hay i can get where most of the dust is taken out, and it doesn't affect my asthma or other peoples hay fever, costs for the same size £8.50! We all have a choice as to what hay we like, and whats best for our animals. But...
  13. D

I like DFH but its very expensive. If you can afford it & you only have a few pets then its ideal. I'm a breeder, and because i have a lot of cavies, when i buy hay i want good quality, so now after trying it out on my own pigs, i'm the supplier of good quality almost dust free hay. To tell...
  14. D

I think its misleading when Norman says its a bale, he should put the weight.
  15. D

If you would like to see the quality of this hay, i can send you a small bag. Email for more details.
  16. D

I have used Normans DFH, the bale isnt a true bale like you would get from a farm its a lot smaller, in fact its about a quarter of the size.
  17. D

Selling stuff

What does it intel being a forum supporter?
  18. D

Selling stuff

Am i allowed to sell rabbit jewellery & other stuff on here?
  19. D

Mine love... The dust free hay i get. I used to buy Normans hay which is good but its expensive! The hay i can get is the same size as Normans large bag of hay but a lot cheaper, and the quality is the same, and my lot love it! :D
  20. D

Is Norman... On RU, if so what is his name on here? :)
Back