• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Huge thankyou to Windwhistle

Hi, I don't post on here very often but I read a lot :) Alice at Windwhistle has been helping me with a large rescue in Neath. I first heard of the rabbits through facebook. They were living free in someones garden and having babies all the time, the owner had been giving them away on...
  2. K

Rabbits Released into wild

On one of the facebook groups I am on someone knows of someone who released their nine rabbits into the wild. She has contacted the RSPCA who were supposed to be dealing with it but two weeks later they are still there. They run away as soon as they see people and unfortunately I am not able...
  3. K

Sexing baby buns - with pics

Hello, I have three baby buns who I am rehoming (not mine, helping out a friend). They are 7 weeks old (8 weeks on Sunday), I have been trying to sex them, I think I know what they are but am not 100% sure, I have never had this problem before, it may be I am stressing because I need to get...
  4. K

Snugglesafe Heat Pad

Hi, The Pet Medicine Company have snugglesafes for £14.88 at the moment, they also have free delivery until 1st January. I bought one from them about a month ago, ordered it one morning and it arrived the next day, great service. I am using it for my old boy now with it being so cold and he...
  5. K

Eye Ulcer

Hi, I took my rabbit to the vet last Friday as he has an eye ulcer, the vet has given us baytril 0.5ml twice a day, 1.5ml of metacam a day and tiacil, one drop in his eye twice a day, she also gave him an injection of metacam and baytril on Friday. She wants to see him again this Friday and...
  6. K

Just curious about this behaviour

Hello, I have just taken in 6 rabbits from my neighbour, they are a 4 yr old male (Dad, very thin), 3 yr old female (Mum, very fat:shock:), the three daughters approx 18 months and an unrelated young female. These rabbits have been pretty neglected, just left in hutches and not bothered with...
  7. K

Fiver - Gorgeous Houserabbit

Hi, I am a volunteer for South Wales Animal Rescue, we have and rehome lots of rabbits but we have one who needs a special home. We don't usually take in houserabbits as we don't have the facilities to keep them but we had a home lined up for one so agreed to take him. Unfortunately the home...
Back