• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Bedding material

I think when the time comes we'll use plenty of hay for them on top of lino and see what they think and then take it from there.
  2. R

Bedding material

My partner wants to build a hutch for them to live in. It's going to be 6ft and a double story hutch with the height as big as we can make it, with a run attached for them. I'd like the run to be detacheable from the hucth so I can let them on to the grass when we're at home. Thanks for...
  3. R

Bedding material

Hi, Thanks for your replies. :D I'll use hay instead then and try them on wood shavings and see how they get on with that once we get our new family members. I've currently got 9 gerbils so woodshavings aren't in short supply here. :lol:
  4. R

Bedding material

I haven't got any rabbits yet but myself and partner would like to get two rabbits in the future. They will be living out doors. Other than straw in their sleeping area, what meterial should I use on the floors? I would like to put lino down over the wood in the hutch first and then use some...
  5. R

? Building our own hutch

Hi everyone, thank you so much for your replies. :D Prettylupin, I love your hutch it's amazing. Timb0h, thanks for posting the link and how you built the framework. To a complete novice to diy it was really useful. My partner really liked the step by step pics you linked in too. I'm, no...
  6. R

? Building our own hutch

We're going to either buy a run or build one on to the hutch for them. I've been doing lots of reading and know to make sure they have plenty of space to live in and to play about in. I do want to put lino down to make it easier to clean too. A great tip and idea I found on here. :D Thanks...
  7. R

? Building our own hutch

Hi, My partner and I are thinking about getting some rabbits in the near future. We would like to build our own hutch. After looking at some fantastic housing people have created we don't have space for a shed or a wendy house. But we want to build something to fit in the space we have...
  8. R

Hello

Hi everyone, thank you for the warm welcome :D Inday, it's great seeing you. I'm doing my research at the moment, but I'm a little confused. We'd like to get two rabbits if possible so that they would have each other for company when we're out. On some websites I've looked out they've said...
  9. R

Hello

Hi my name's Rachel :wave: My partner and myself are thinking of getting a rabbit or a pair of rabbits. We're currently researching about hutches, runs, bedding and breeds, etc. :?: If anyone's got any helpful advice on the above or anything else we need to consider that would be great.
Back