• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. TroubleTwo

Too independent?

Hi, We've had our boy, Reg, for about a year now, and he gets on so well with us. He was independent from the word go, doesn't mind a good old scratch and tickle from us, but mostly is content to hop around the house/garden (weather dependent) doing his thing, dashing about, binkying to great...
  2. TroubleTwo

Hello!

Thought its about time I post a proper hello, since I've been around for a week or so on the boards. Me and b/f got our first (my second) baby bunny a couple of months back, and what seemed like a nightmare has just started to go right. He's a cheeky trouble-maker but adorable all the same -...
  3. TroubleTwo

last chance bun

Hi. I posted on here a while back about our new baby bun, pooing everywhere (but weeing in his litter tray :?), and his taste for wallpaper. We've just had him neutered now. Since I last posted his behaviour has got worse. We understand that house rabbits will chew because its in their...
  4. TroubleTwo

training the untrainable?

Hi everyone here! Me and my b/f have got our first bunny, a male lop (Reggie) about a month ago. He's only tiny, we reckon about 5-6 months. Litter training has gone ok a bit - he knows to wee in the litter tray, but still leaves pellets everywhere, I don't think he even is aware he's leaving...
Back