• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Zara Elsom

Showing Myxomatosis symptoms after vaccination?

Hi, I recently got my 2 bunnies vaccinated on Monday. Allura is showing no side effects but Kirby has really sore looking eyes with white milky discharge coming from both of them. Is this a side affect or has he caught the virus? :( Both eyes are like this, but the left one isn't as bad
  2. Zara Elsom

Sticky poos

Well, i have 2 rabbits and they both have sticky and horrible poos. I've read that it could be that they are having too many greens.And the weather has been nice so i've been putting them outside more. Couldanything else be causing it?
  3. Zara Elsom

Pregnancy?

Hi, i have a 3 rabbits and a male guinea pig in one large hutch outside. I've had my guinea pig for about a year and got one female rabbit about 4 months ago. I have been given two other rabbits and i have had them for about 1 month. I have just found out that one is male and all 3 of them have...
Back