• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. N

RHD2 Vaccine - Hertfordshire

Hello All My vet, Medivet in Watford, has just got this vaccine in, and is charging £55 for it (twice yearly). From what I can see on other threads this is rather expensive! Has anyone in Hertfordshire (Watford or surrounding area preferable) found a vet who is stocking this and, if so, what...
  2. N

Vibes needed again, please...

Morning all Can I have some vibes for Bailey, please? He has tummy pain again - all was fine this morning, he had his breakfast and was running about happily. I came in to make a cup of tea - was about 10 minutes, and when I went back out to him he was sitting all hunched up and miserable...
  3. N

Vibes needed please... Update - We have poo!!!!

Please can I have some RU vibes for my poor Bailey, who is in full blown stasis? Had the most horrendous emergency vet appointment last night for a pain killing injection and more meds. Vet was absolutely disgusting and I have reported her to my usual vet this morning who couldnt apologise...
  4. N

Vibes Needed for Bailey, please...

Can I have some healing vibes for Bailey, please? He was fine went he went to bed last night, but he's not good this morning. He'd been out on the grass yesterday, grazing, now he has tummy pain and is sitting all hunched. I'm assuming it's the spring grass that has caused it - he is a piglet...
  5. N

Advice Needed Please

Hello all I wonder if anyone can help? I had my 5 month old buck castrated on 7th August. Before then he was eating fine and generally a happy little boy. Every since the op he has been different. The vet I saw for the post op check said he had an infection from licking, but my bunny savvy...
  6. N

FAO: Obsessed with Animals re Ice Pod

Hi there Grange Pet Centre are selling ice pods - just thought I would let you know. I ordered one yesterday afternoon and received it this morning! £4.99 plus next day delivery charge of £5.50. www.grangepetcentre.co.uk - just search ice pod. Have tried pm'ing you, but your box is full...
  7. N

Remembering Sir Victor - 11th June

This post is for Jack's Jane, for tomorrow, 11th June, to remember a very special 'Sir Victor'. I'll be thinking of you, on the first anniversary of a very special bunny, who left for The Bridge a year ago. Sending hugs, Jane and wanting you to know that you're in my thoughts. I hope the...
  8. N

Meet Bailey...

Hello all Meet Bailey. He's my new Sussex Cream minilop and he's 9 weeks old! I'm soooooo excited and had to share him with RU. What fun we have to come!! [/URL][/IMG]
  9. N

Article on rabbit couple!!

Don't know what to make of the dead rabbits in the freezer... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2307346/Couple-home-28-500-rabbit-items-including-dead-bunnies-freezer.html
  10. N

My Beautiful George Aug 2001 - Sept 2012 U/D Photo Added

I had to have my wonderful boy, George, pts yesterday - he was just over 11 years old and I am absolutely broken hearted. I believe he had EC - has been wobbly since January this year, but was still okish in himself, although he had bad arthritis and was incontinent (deaf and nearly blind as...
  11. N

Runny Eyes after Tear Duct Flush

Hi there I wonder if anybody has had experience of runny eyes even after a successful tear duct flush? My 10½ year old mini-lop buck, George, had his ducts flushed a few weeks ago, but is still suffering with runny eyes. The vet did a conscious flush and said it was successful, but I am now...
  12. N

Free Science Selective Pellets to Collector

Hi there I have two bags of Science Selective pellets, both hardly used, free to anyone who would like to collect them. 3kg bag of Aniseed & Fenugreek and 2kg of Timothy Hay & Thyme. There is nothing wrong with the food, I have changed my buns onto Burgess, so have just not used the bags. I am...
  13. N

Bunny-Sitting

Hello all Is there anyone in the Abbots Langley area (Hertfordshire), who would be happy to help with some bunny care for a weeks holiday from 24th September? I am happy to do the same for someone in my area, if they need holiday cover. I have a 10 year old mini-lop buck, George, who lives in...
Back