• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. smallfurryhotel

Do rabbits need to be groomed?

Lots of my customers have thier rabbits groomed when they come here. The rabbits appear very relaxed and very happy afterwards. I always get lots of hair out far more than you think looking at them. I have also found that some rabbits that have been in a bit of a mess appear to give up self...
  2. smallfurryhotel

The Small Furry Show - Bransgore Hants

Hi Hope this is ok to post here. Here at the small furry show we are doing our bit for rabbit awareness month. On April the 16th e are sponsering a rabbit & Guinea Pig show to raise funds for the small animal dept of waggy tails. They will be lots to see and do. We have some giant rabbits...
  3. smallfurryhotel

Boarding Needed...U/D exciting developments!

We regularly do long term boarding. Drop me an email through my website to discuss if you would like. www.smallfurryhotel.com
  4. smallfurryhotel

Looking for an old Bun

Thank you
  5. smallfurryhotel

Looking for an old Bun

He's nice but there must be one closer. I am chocker over Christmas with boarders so can't travel too far
  6. smallfurryhotel

Looking for an old Bun

Yes I did see him but our buns live outside.
  7. smallfurryhotel

Looking for an old Bun

We have just lost (died) one of our rabbits.:cry::cry: Age unknown but we have had her at least 7 yrs and she was a pregnant adult when she came here. She has left behind her 6-7 yr old daughter Dee Dee. I'm offered rabbits all the time but stand by my 2 rabbits at a time policy. Law of S***...
  8. smallfurryhotel

Poppy my dogs 7th Birthday

She's lovely Happy Birthday
  9. smallfurryhotel

Angora Bunny

I have rabbits brought to me groom all over in various states. some so bad I have to refer to the vet imediately:shock::( I all depends on your rabbit. I never make a rabbit sit for too long at a time. If your rabbit is uncomfortable being groomed then just cut get the knots out. Get babies...
  10. smallfurryhotel

Hello all

hellllo:wave:
  11. smallfurryhotel

Hello all

Hello:wave:
  12. smallfurryhotel

Angora Bunny

You must make sure the hair is well groomed what ever length it is. if the hair is felt free the air can flow through it. However if it is felted up it will trap the hot air next to the skin. A tile of Marble is always nice to sit on if your feeling warm esp if it's been in the freezer;)
  13. smallfurryhotel

Hello all

Hello Hello I am in the New Forest and I do run a small animal boarding facility. I have been establised 3 years now and have rabbits visiting from as far and wide. It's the best job in the world, i get to play with lots of buns, gp's chins etc and give then back and get other in. I also...
  14. smallfurryhotel

Hello all

Hello Thought I'd join to chat about rabbits more than I already do:D I live in the New Forest on the South Coast
Back