• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. H

Rabbit poop where?

So, the buns have been gone a while :cry: But I still find secreted evidence of their former presence. Today, I found a rabbit poop. Between the top of my bedroom wall and the ceiling. Really. How? No idea. But that's what it was, and that's where it was.
  2. H

Tabitha, Charles, Cecile

Tabitha Rabbit 8 June 2007 - 28 June 2016 Charlemagne (Charles, Charlie Rabbit) 15 June 2007 - 28 June 2016 Cecile Bun-Bun 15 June 2007 - 28 June 2016 Many rabbits have done excellently, but you have excelled them all. Tabitha - Tumour by eye, undercarriage collapse and wounds, unable to...
  3. H

Matthew Rabbit 8 June 2007 - 2 April 2016

Matthew Rabbit 8 June 2007 - 2 April 2016 Peacefully, at home. Matthew leaves behind his sister Tabitha, and neighbours Charles (Charlemagne) and Cecile. Yesterday you were here Today you were gone. Rest in Peace. Many rabbits have done excellently, but you have excelled them all.
  4. H

Boarding in North-West England

I'm looking for boarding accommodation for two pairs of mini lops, for up to ten days in early July 2016. I haven't found anywhere. I can ask my dad or daughter to feed the rabbits, but I'd be happier if I didn't have to impose on them. Does anyone know anywhere? I don't have a car so places...
Back