• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. CandyKane

Head Xray vibes for my bun

My girl Tigerlilly is having a head Xray tomorrow she has had an eye problem for some time now although been fine in herself, she has had two types of drops and had her tear ducks flushed so now the vet is going to give her a head Xray to see if its her teeth causing the problem. She is at the...
  2. CandyKane

Sneezing bunny

Last week I took Tigerlilly to the vets as she was sneezing, wasn't herself and hadn't touched her food she was given two injections and some antibiotics to take home. I syringe fed her for two days and she was eating again after that and more herself but she is still sneezing does anyone on...
  3. CandyKane

Off to the vets today

I'm taking Tigerlilly to the vets later on today as she has been sneezing and seems to be feeling off it as in laying down and not as active as normal and hasn't touched her food this morning, her right eye did seem more watery earlier today than normal, please send us vibes for later.
  4. CandyKane

A question about after being spayed

My girl Tigerlily was spayed on the 9th this month and since her spay I have been keeping her on towels (still with hay by her litter box in her cage) and was just wondering when would be ok to stop putting towels in and have the straw and all the hay back in her cage to lay on etc?
  5. CandyKane

Another update on my bun

Tigerlilly was spayed on Wednesday and she is a very fussy eater not really wanting to eat anything so I've been having to seryinge feeding her, but yesterday I saw her eat alittle out of her food bowl and I gave her two lotus bean treats early this mornings which she took and ate which of...
  6. CandyKane

Update on my bun

Well my girl Tigerlilly was spayed on Wednesday I had to take her back to the vet yesterday morning as she hadn't pooped and she was given another injection for pain and to keep her gut working along with critical care to feed her, later on that day she pooped I felt so happy. Today was her...
  7. CandyKane

Tigerlilly is home

My rabbit Tigerlilly went in for her spay this morning she is now back at home and resting in her cage, I have put a blanket in for her to lie on she seems fine so far apat from of course being tired. I am keeping a close eye on her and checking on her every now and then.
  8. CandyKane

Vibes for my Tigerlilly

Hello all I know I haven't been on the site for some time due to different things, but my rabbit Tigerlilly has now been booked into the vets this Wednesday to be spayed I do worry about things but I know this day had to come at one point.
  9. CandyKane

My Tigerlilly

I took some photos of my bunny Tigerlilly today so thought I'd share afew on here :D Floating bunny head lol Nibbling Posing
  10. CandyKane

Sore hocks

My Tigerlilly has sore hocks which I found out when she went for her 2nd jab on Saturday (two weeks before they were fine) I've changed her bedding to carefresh with straw and hay and stopped using wood shavings and been putting Bepanthen on them two times a day. They don't seem to look as sore...
  11. CandyKane

Tigerlilly

This is my Lionhead Tigerlilly :D
  12. CandyKane

Newbie here

Hello my name is Susan and I have a Lionhead which I've had for almost two months now which I bought off an ad on the internet, she is called Tigerlilly and is a really lovely girl and is two years old, she hasn't been spayed yet but I do plan on getting her done and also she hadn't had her jabs...
Back