• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

How many RU bunnies?!?!?

I have 2 1229 + 2 = 1231
  2. M

rosie

Absolutely adorable! :)
  3. M

Chip eating but not really drinking :(

Thanks, will do :)
  4. M

Thanks for the advice, only read it now. He is so much better now though, has been drinking more and his poos are bigger. I did force him to drink with syringe and the next morning he peed so much that maybe i shouldnt have :roll: I also read in one of discussions here i think about that...
  5. M

Do you give your rabbit wooden chew toys?

My rabbits love the willow sticks they chew them like mad, but im new to rabbits so dont know if too much could be bad for them.
  6. M

Introducing my bunnies

So cute all of them :)
  7. M

Jazz is a bag of bones :(.. U/D Confirmed EC/back to vets

Really hope he will get better
  8. M

Mooch wont drink anything

well my bunny Chip is hardly drinking anything now (after he had operation to fix broken leg and now has infection in it and is getting treated) even though he is eating. My vet also said that if he has fresh veggies he gets fluid from them so maybe its not quite so bad. He has been eating...
  9. M

Chip has bone infection after fracture in leg

Could he have gut stasis? He is cheereful though and eating lots, but he is on painkillers because of his leg so probably wouldnt feel that his tummy is in pain? His poos are some of them half the size of normal...
  10. M

Hi My rabbit Chip who has a broken leg and infection and is being treated for that, is eating quite a lot, but drinks hardly anything! I am worried about that. His poos are small and drier than normally. And there is less as well. Vet said as he is geting fresh veg there is no need to force him...
  11. M

Hi, The vet said that Chips infection has not spread and is a bit better! If there will be further improvement, might not do the amputation on Friday. What worries me is that even though he eats quite a lot (hay, pellets, some veggies and was chewing willow sticks), he drinks hardly anything...
  12. M

Jake-U/D 22nd May-Post 60

Great that he is better, good luck! :)
  13. M

EveryBun- As Requested !!

Wow so many! Where do you keep them all? They are lovely :)
  14. M

Cut Grass

Is it safe to pick grass for rabbits in a park in city? Mine only get hay and vegetables as I dont know if the grass would be safe and not polluted.
  15. M

Help Sudden Death :'(

So sorry :(
  16. M

yes, we had to give him Baytril and still do, been 2 weeks now.
  17. M

Thanks, Chip an Neo are my first rabbits, so this forum seems to be very helpful. When Chip was given back to us after his fracture surgery, he did not have any bandage on his leg, and stitches were visible. Vets said that was because bandage could stress him too much. I found that confusing...
  18. M

Thanks for answer. Tomorrow Chip gets his dressing changed, and we agreed with vets that if his infection wont be better, they will do the amputation on Friday. It is just so hard to give up after spending so much money on trying to get his leg fixed and we really hoped he would be fine. :( Will...
  19. M

Hi, Please help with advice My bunny Chip broke his leg under knee, had a sugery, has pins going into bone from outside to hold it together. We cleaned his cage every day, but still he got infection into his bone :( Now the vets recommend amputation. Chip is given antibiotics and his wound is...
Back