• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Twinsen_Patrick

Well Ghanima bunny clearly isn't missing me lol

And loves her hooman daddy lots. How adorable are these. I think she loves the attention and camera. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  2. Twinsen_Patrick

The hooman daddy slave

Lots of loves for ghanima from her daddy <3 Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  3. Twinsen_Patrick

Ghanima and snoopy monster

Some pictures from this morning. Ignore my mug lol Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  4. Twinsen_Patrick

Playtime and cuddles with Ghanima the conti

My gorgeous girl is so soft it's unreal. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  5. Twinsen_Patrick

Ghanima the cute attention monster

Ghanima has really started to come out of her shell now. I still can't get over how big she is! This picture was us yesterday. Everytime I moved away she was shoving her head back under my hand in such a cute gentle manner. I lay in front of her and popped my nose right by hers in the hope I...
  6. Twinsen_Patrick

Binky fun

Had a play with my o/h expensive camera today I can't use it for fudge but I reckon I still got a couple okish shots of the snoopy lol Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
  7. Twinsen_Patrick

Binkies Galore and other cuteness

Up until yesterday I had never seen Snoopy monster Binky (he probably does it alot when im not looking) or flop out. His cage is temporary until he is bonded with Ghanima, I know it is not ideal but he gets loads and loads of free range time. Since they live in the same room (no room...
  8. Twinsen_Patrick

My furbabies today

Just a couple of pictures of Ghanima and Snoopy 's separate playtimes. Much love Xxx Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  9. Twinsen_Patrick

Oi mummy

You've slept in its way past breakfast time (I'm usually up at 6am) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  10. Twinsen_Patrick

Say hello to......

Ghanima my 9moth old continental giant doe....look at her ears man <3 she's huge! Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  11. Twinsen_Patrick

Could Snoopy have some more vibes please :(

He has been readmitted to the vets as he has stopped eating, pooping and weeing :( I gave him all his meds he was sent home with on Friday so the paranoid part of me is going alllll yoooour faaaault. :( I just want my baby home. Usually there is at least one rabbit in the flat. It's strange...
  12. Twinsen_Patrick

Can Snoopy Monster please have some vibes :( UD Hes home

Poor Snoopy had to go to the emergency vet last night as he had stopped eating drinking and pooping ( i even tried to bribe him with fenugreek crunches which failed) and he stayed over night with his very own 1 to 1 nurse. Vet rang this morning to say that he is eating etc again but she would...
  13. Twinsen_Patrick

My gorgeous Snoopy Monster

Having a chilled out day Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  14. Twinsen_Patrick

Snoopy monster

Having a bounce about. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  15. Twinsen_Patrick

Mr grumpy

Snoopy is in a mood today for some reason and is just chilling in his tunnel rather than running off with ribbon and bows like he normally does when I wrap gifts. He may be grumpy but he is still super cute Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  16. Twinsen_Patrick

Im getting a Snoopy for Christmas

He is liking sitting under the tree so ive unplugged all the lights just incase. Look at his wee emo fringe <3
  17. Twinsen_Patrick

Hiding from the hoover

Snoopy has always hated the hoover. I know that cage isnt ideal but he gets 24/7 free range when im not hoovering :) still not sure what to do for the best since chianna died.
  18. Twinsen_Patrick

Chianna - My littelest lion

Im only writting this now as its only really sunk in today :( I awoke last friday to find Chianna had suddenly passed away during the night. She had spent the day before running up and down the stairs with snoopy, binkying about, and coming to find me for cuddles and nose rubs. I cant...
  19. Twinsen_Patrick

Remembering Miss Twinsen on what would have been her 7th gotcha day <3

I became a bunny owner the same as many people... I walked into P@H and walked out with a tiny bundle of fluff who I named Twinsen after a character in one of my all time favorite video games. Wanting to give her (or him so we thought at the time) the best life I also found RU! So here's some...
  20. Twinsen_Patrick

Snoopy and chianna got hitched

Snoopy was grooming her within about 30 seconds! And not a single scuffle so far. They pretty much just ignore each other or clean each others ears! Suppose I better go scrub snoopy cage so they can move in at the weekend! Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Back