• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. P

Hi im new here

Thankyou to everyone for your welcomes, you are so nice. I live in wakefield.
  2. P

Will our hutch be classed as been big enough

We tried to get the hutch in the car and it wouldn't fit, even thou its a big car. We need to take it apart and are going to do that next weekend. We went to pets at home and we had a look at the hutches and we are not going to have enough space for the orchard house, so we looked at the...
  3. P

Looking to adopt rabbit in west yorkshire

That is a good idea, we are going to do that.
  4. P

Taking hutch back to pets at home, will i get my money back

We tried to get the hutch in the car and it wouldn't fit, even thou its a big car. We need to take it apart and are going to do that next weekend. We went to pets at home and we had a look at the hutches and we are not going to have enough space for the orchard house, so we looked at the...
  5. P

I haven't at the moment, we are going to get the bunny from my brothers fiance first and then book in him for neturing and then look for a bunny friend for him.
  6. P

Aww thats nice, hope it all goes well for you.
  7. P

They have said that they will refund the money and use it towards another hutch. I didn't ask them to do this, they offered. It is a sage house and the hutch is in good condition.
  8. P

Thankyou for your help everyone, i will see what they say tomorrow.
  9. P

Help me choose!

I like the first one too, and am wondering if pets at home will give us our money back so we can get that instead. What would need doing to it for bunnies.
  10. P

I am taking my hutch back to pets at home, i have spoken to the store on monday who say i can take it back after i said that we got it nearly two years ago and was told it was suitable for a bunny and i found out it wasn't and we were misold it. They said they would refund it and put the money...
  11. P

Thankyou, i have just given them a ring and left a message.
  12. P

Just seen a run on ebay

Thankyou, thats a good idea, i will enquire about it.
  13. P

Is this suitable

Thats a good idea, my dad is good at diy, i could ask him.
  14. P

Is this suitable

Hi Mackers, i know, i can't believe it either how they could say its suitable for a dog. I don't understand really why people put their dogs in them. Our dog has free run of our house, he would hate to have to sleep outside.
  15. P

Is this suitable

Thats a good idea, only problem is me and my oh are no good at diy.
  16. P

Just seen a run on ebay

Thankyou for your help, i will look to see if there are wider ones. Not sure how you fix runs to hutchs. The rabbits would get free range as well as being in a run.
  17. P

Will our hutch be classed as been big enough

We got the hutch just less than two years ago and it has been used.
  18. P

Just seen a run on ebay

I have seen a run on ebay, it is 6ft by 1.9ft by 3ft, would this be suitable. Sorry for all the questions, its just that we want to make sure that we get the right things.
  19. P

Is this suitable

I have just realised that we don't have any where to put a shed due to its height as if we put it where we would put a hutch it will be blocking our window and it will be next to the fence which seprates our neighbours garden, so i think that a hutch would be better.
  20. P

Is this suitable

Thankyou for your help, would anything need doing to the shed?
Back