• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. esupi

Runaround connector doors (alternative)

I've done it in the past just as orangediva says using a jigsaw and exterior ply. Not difficult at all.
  2. esupi

Boyles Pet Housing has ceased trading

Oh this is so sad. Daniel has been an active member on here for years and has always been so helpful - always willing to advise people looking to build their own setups. I had an aviary from him a couple of years ago and although I had to wait a long time the quality is excellent. I imagine he...
  3. esupi

Rabbit fencing ideas

Hello!:wave: I have previously used this kind of thing for exactly that: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Green-Coated-Fencing-Garden-Galvanised/dp/B011OFYMX0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1523742250&sr=8-2&keywords=green+wire+fencing I've found if you're not going in too long of a straight line, it'll stand...
  4. esupi

Best Bunny Hoover?

I can only add don't get a Vax Air Lift. I LOVE that it's cordless - that's a massive bonus with the house buns. And the detachable cylinder means it's easy-peasy on stairs. The suction isn't bad and the brushes are fab. I does bring my rug up lovely. BUT - the major down side is it blocks...
  5. esupi

Ted's been admitted to vets this morning 10 Feb - We've had a little buzz

I did think 74 sounded extremely high! Very glad he is home and doing well.
  6. esupi

Eliza Doolittle- U/D 9th Feb-She's Dead :-(

I'm rarely here recently Jane so have missed this, but just read the whole thread. I'm so sorry. You really couldn't have done more for her - with you and C on her side she had the absolute best chance. She must've been very sick. I hope you are being kind to yourself and not second-guessing...
  7. esupi

Ted's been admitted to vets this morning 10 Feb - We've had a little buzz

:( so sorry. Hoping for a positive update soon.
  8. esupi

After spay, no poops?

I was hoping for another update on this. I don't post much these days but had been following. Glad things are looking good.
  9. esupi

JET WAS HELPED TO THE BRIDGE 12th December 2017

I'm sorry Maisie. Don't forget though - 15 bunnies you gave an amazing life to. Xx
  10. esupi

Morning Frolicks

These are lovely photos. Gorgeous bunny.
  11. esupi

Accident: Update 24th October

I'm so sorry MM - I'm not around much any more so hadn't seen this. Thinking of you xx
  12. esupi

How to discipline rabbit

Just to saay one of mine was a terrible carpet digger/chewer at that age too. Spaying helped. As did a chew stop spray and repeated clapping/moving her away when we caught her doing it. It took a little while, but she did stop and I don't catch her chewing carpets now. She still goes for...
  13. esupi

Parsley has a new friend

This thread has made me smile. Gorgeous bunnies.
  14. esupi

Your Bunny's/Bunnies' Favourite Veg, Forage, Herb?

Mine will eat anything but also favour dill!
  15. esupi

A Cat Tree for a Rabbit?

I had one a long time ago and it worked well. I think it'd be a case of looking at them individually though and seeing if they are reslitically accessible for rabbits - some are better than others obviously. Someone should make these especially for rabbits!
  16. esupi

Such a sad 2017 for us so far .

Hi Maysie. I haven't seen you for a long time (I don't go away any more!) but I think of you and your buns often. I know the losses hit you hard, and I'm so sorry you've had so many this year. I always think of it as so many lucky bunnies though that have found their way to lovely lives with...
  17. esupi

Rabbit deterrent?

Thanks for the response! Yes it seems odd to me to want to deter them. I hadn't thought of the disease aspect of it, but if I had them in my garden I'd like to watch them. I wondered if there might be any kind of plant or scent that might deter them but wasn't hopeful. Physical barriers it is...
  18. esupi

Rabbit deterrent?

Hi! Just wondering if anyone knows of any way of deterring wild rabbits from a garden? I know most people on here wouldn't want to but I'm asking for a friend who has taken issue with them coming and pooing all over his lawn!
  19. esupi

New setup, what do you think??? *updated inside pics*

Love this setup. Very nice. Well done.
  20. esupi

Frances Harcourt-Brown 2017 Owners Days U/D P821 - next event 16 September 2017

Joey&boo I can't even offer a lift as won't be able to make it this time. It's right at the start of my first year in teaching, and I already have to be away the weekend before and after for a wedding. There's just no way I'm going to have time to go :(
Back