• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

My rabbit wont eat hay

He had his teeth trimmed 2 weeks agoand only has pellets in the evening. He eats his veg but wont eat grass either. He just digs it up
  2. S

My rabbit wont eat hay

we,ve tried everything to get Wally to eat hay but he still wont. We've tried samples from the hay experts but still nothing and mixing apple sauce into it. Please can anyone help
  3. S

Hi everyone

Hay problems Hi Tracy :wave: thankyou for the advice about the hay experts. Ive just ordered the taster packs so maybe Wally will find something that he likes. I'll let you know how I get on
  4. S

Xenex Ultra

Thankyou.....I think I feel worse about him than he does about himself now. At least he cant see what he looks like.
  5. S

Hi everyone

Im new to this and thought Id say hello. I have a rescue rabbit called Wally and so far he has been to the vets 3 times in the month since Ive had him :cry:. The first time was due to a reaction to Xenex Ultra and yesterday he had to have his teeth trimmed. I still cant get him to eat hay so if...
  6. S

Xenex Ultra

Hi everyone. I used Xenex Ultra on Wally 2 weeks ago to prevent flystrike and since then he has had to go to the vets twice. His skin is red like a scald and his fur is falling out :(. The vet gave him Metacam and said he would lose his fur but doesnt know if his fur will grow back. He is a...
  7. S

Im new to this site...Avoid Xenex Ultra at all costs

Hi everyone. I used Xenex Ultra on Wally 2 weeks ago to prevent flystrike and since then he has had to go to the vets twice. His skin is red like a scald and his fur is falling out :(. The vet gave him Metacam and said he would lose his fur but doesnt know if his fur will grow back. He is a...
Back