• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. N

Bluebell died :(

2. N

What age to bond?

Yep shes been spayed, the baby im not sure we are going for jabs next week so will know 100% then i 'think' its a boy x
  3. N

What age to bond?

I would like to bond one of the babies with my other girl ( babies are 10 weeks on tue) but just wondered what age to start the process x
  4. N

Babies nearly 5 weeks old :o)

mini lops :D
  5. N

Babies nearly 5 weeks old :o)

6. N

Please help whats the best way to bond

bunnies? I put the girls in the run together yesterday (they have been apart for 4 weeks) and they just chased each other trying to hump:cry: so obviously i need to do this differently
  7. N

More Baby Bunny Advice please

Need alittle advice when can babies go in the run? They are coming up to 4 weeks old the beginning of next week both are eager to get out of the hutch lol! Also one of the babies has a little bit of a dirty bum but looks totally healthy but mums poops every now and again seem huge! and long and...
  8. N

The babies 13 days old :o)

I cant get over how quick they have grown every day im shocked with the growth of them! Im not squeezing the bottom one like it looks :oops: shes really fluffy x
  9. N

How many RU bunnies?!?!?

4 so 1477
  10. N

Preparing help how to bond and

is it possible to put 2 bunnies straight back together if they have been apart for 8 weeks? As you know one of my ladies has a litter now 1 week old when she nest build i moved my other girly out and they have been seperate since can i put them together in the run and eventually join them back...
  11. N

What is it called?

Thanks xx bluebell is in her new hutch as we speak and very happy too x
  12. N

What is it called?

You know that material stuff thats sticky on one side and waterproof on the other? Looking for some for the bases of the new hutch to try and save the wood from wee wear. Hope that makes sence x
  13. N

The babies 6 days old

My 2 loverly babies can you tell who must get the most milk lol the blacks nearly double the size :p
  14. N

Baby Rabbit /Breeders Help please

Me again lol they are coming upto 3 days old, both silly wriggly and look healthy so thats good. When should i clean out the bed? Ive been researching alittle and i think they will start growing fur now although both still baldy atm, mums happy with me checking them which is good x
  15. N

ZakuraRabbit that videos fantastic! And great for reference for sizing too and these 2 are similar sizes x
  16. N

Theres 2!! One black one and one pink with dark spots. Both look well and not skinny scared me to death looking at them though. No signes of afterbirth or anything so thats good she didnt bother with me looking :)
  17. N

Its huge! I think shes gone abit ott with the nest building as theres that much hay and fur i cant see anything without having to move stuff about. Do i need to touch the baby to see its belly i have only seen its head so far. If so ill go and try to have another look. Thanks so much for the...
  18. N

Babies definatly alive as i checked to make sure if there where any others and it moved to to top and i saw its head, i was suprized by its size it had black skin and alittle blood on its ear but that looks like it was from the birth tbh it scares me looking incase i touch it as mums alittle...
  19. N

Shes not with boy, my 2 yr old opened both the girls and boy cage luckly one girl stayed in the hutch but the other was in the garden i thought i got there in time but obviously not. There are all booked to be spayed. Ill post pics when im not so scared of looking in the nest lol glad shes only...
  20. N

My rabbit has had a baby, is it normal to have just one baby? (before anyone says anything she was due to be spayed in 2 weeks i was unaware she was pregnant)
Back