• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

First Bonding Help

We decided it was Time for our Baby girl Leeloo to have some company as she has been spayed and had always been ever so good with both humans and animals she has come into contact with however..... We picked up a male bun today who is absolutely tiny (Seriously i didn't realise they started so...
  2. L

How Long After Tilt Head Can I Adopt???

Before my Baby LeeLoo became sick with a head tilt due to EC we were thinkinh about getting another Bun, a male. She is still recovering at the moment and is around 19 days through a course of Panacur but we were wondering, how long should we leave it before introducing another bun?? Also is it...
  3. L

Head Tilt, Help!

I'm a first time bunny owner so hadn't heard of this before so was very very frightened when on Tuesday night Leeloo started dipping her head to the side every few seconds out of the blue. I had no idea what was going on so just made sure she was warm and comfortable until we could rush her to...
  4. L

Hi!

I discovered this forum when searching for help for my Bun I'm 22 and am very proud mummy to bunny Leeloo who isn't very well at all at the moment. Leeloo is coming upto a year old on the tenth of May and is a tan Lionhead rabbit (I never know if its lion hair or head lol) She is a house...
Back