• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. HoppingBinky

Help with bunny going blind

Hi, It's been many years since I last posted but I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with a rabbit having glaucoma? My girl has lost one eye due to increased pressure from the disease and it now looks as if the other eye is going the same way. I want to do what I can for her.
  2. HoppingBinky

Buster my gorgeous little boy now at peace

Apologies for not being on here for a while, had so much going on. Buster was a cheeky boy he was hand reared from an unwanted litter, tiny and scared i took him on as a surrogate mother. He blossomed into a big boy who was into everything and like to wee on you every chance he got :lol:. He...
  3. HoppingBinky

Lost my big beautiful girl Simone this evening

She was four years old and went off her food tuesday night (she was still pooing a little), i took her to the vets on Wednesday, they checked her blood glucose which was 12.6 (high) and and indication of a partial blockage they gave her some gut stimulant and asked me to come back on Thursday...
  4. HoppingBinky

Time is growing short for my little Freeda u/d iIt's time i think :(

Some of you may remember a few weeks ago that i posted about her going in for her teeth removal and it turned out that her upper and lower jaw is full of abcesses...
  5. HoppingBinky

Lucky still needs vibes but is home after abdo surgery.U/D POST 38

OK, so some of you may remember Lucky having an impacted stomach late last year and had to have abdominal surgery. Well she went in for a dental today and while she was under the vet had a look at her teeth and said they were fine now they're not sure if her stomach is impacted again or she has...
  6. HoppingBinky

Watership Down is on ITV3 @ 4pm

Just noticed watership down is on, i haven't seen this film for ages. All house work will then stop and will get little Freeda bun to come sit with mum while we watch it.:D
  7. HoppingBinky

Little bun Freeda gone in for her x-ray & possible abscess removal u/d not good news

Little bun Freeda gone in for her x-ray & possible abscess removal u/d not good news Not sure if many of you saw my thread on the temp forum. Freeda has a possible dental abscess and i was trying to think of the best way to help her. I've asked the vet to phone me when the x-ray is done to...
  8. HoppingBinky

Warning to all outdoor bunny owners around Lincolnshire

I have sadly been informed that pet rabbits are being stolen:shock:. My two different friends in Gainsborough have both had a rabbit stolen in the last few days. They were both white, one large approx 6yrs old and the other one small and approx 2yrs old. Not sure if it's coincedence or what but...
  9. HoppingBinky

My Beautiful Boy Charlie I love you so much and I'm So Sorry I Failed You :(

My gorgeous boy, words cannot express how i feel at this moment. You were a lovely bun rescued from Rand Farm as no-one wanted you because you were to big and you looked so fed up in your little pen. I brought you home and tried to give you the life you deserved free ranging in the garden, fresh...
  10. HoppingBinky

Urgent vibes needed for my little Freeda u/d 5th A break through at last :-)

Please can anyone spare some vibes for little freed who's not eating after her dental. :( She had her front teeth clipped on Friday and as she was no better i took her back to the vets yesturday and she had her back teeth filed down under a GA. My partner picked her up this morning and said the...
  11. HoppingBinky

Could Queenie (Giant Conti from Kirkby) have some spaying vibes please u/d She's Home

I've just dropped her off for her spay and i'm praying she'll be ok. She's in good health but i always worry.She dug the most massive hole to try and get away from me and going to the vets:D
  12. HoppingBinky

Could anyone recommend a pet carrier with wheels?

I need a pet carrier that's on wheels fora giant bun. I don't want to squash her into a normal sized carrier. I have a dog crate but it takes two us us to get it in the car. I can't drive at the moment and I'm just worried what I'll do when she goes to the vet. A taxi won't take her unless she's...
  13. HoppingBinky

Has anybody got other surgestions for a partial bowel blockage?

I took Luck to the vet this morning as when i got home from work she didn't look well and her poos were tiny. The vet rang me in the afternoon after a blood test to say she had a partial bowel blockage. I'm so worried they have given her some painkiller a gut stimulant and some recovery food...
Back