• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Cormat

Hormones?

Not a thing! Everything is as it has been! Very frustrating!
  2. Cormat

Hormones?

my 5 year old rabbit has developed some behavioral issues! She was spayed at 10 weeks and since then gas been the perfect house rabbit. This past week she's started circling me, dropping poos ( she's perfectly litter trained) and keeps trying to hump me. This is really unusual behavior for her...
  3. Cormat

Smelly Urine & odd behaviour ...

A wee update ... took SJ to the vet on Monday, explained all changes in behaviour, she asked me to bring her a urine sample today which i did. She then called me a few hours later and asked me to bring SJ to the clinic tomorrow morning for tests as she does not think the kidney funtion is...
  4. Cormat

Smelly Urine & odd behaviour ...

Ok guys need your advice! My little bun's behaviour has changed pretty dramatically over the past few months. Always perfectly litter trained she now seems to have no control of where she goes, she pee's anywhere and drops little poos wherever she walks. More recently she's started humping...
  5. Cormat

How much water?

My rabbit used to drink about half of her water bottle each day but recently has been drinking the full bottle and more each day. Both vets that I have been visiting recently regarding Jess's health issues have said that they can't do anything for her but I'm convinced she has UTI. *see my...
  6. Cormat

How much water?

How much water does your rabbit drink on an average day?
  7. Cormat

Does anyone know of a good bunny Vet in Aberdeen

I use the bridge vet at bridge of don and they are fine provided you get mr or mrs Adams, the other vet, can't remember her name, I wouldn't recommend to anyone!
  8. Cormat

Rabbit pee & poo everywhere!

In answer to the first question, she's a house bunny ... a very spoiled one at that! She used to sleep under my bed where there are also some storage boxes. In the middle of the night, something startled her and she ran into one of the boxes. I woke with the noise it made and picked her up...
  9. Cormat

The vet that treated her after her head knock are the ones who then said that they don't know what the urine sample of a rabbit should be as they mainly treat dogs/cats. After several calls for an update I've given up on them and have gone to another vet.
  10. Cormat

My rabbit is 4 years old and she was spayed at 7 months old. She has always been perfectly litter trained and never done a drop outwith her tray. In January this year she had a knock to the head which caused her to lose her balance; she couldn't walk for a week and would eat/drink very little...
Back