• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

my bunny is pulling fur out!

Has she been with a male as females do this when they are nesting. Otherwise she could be having a phantom pregnancy ??:?
  2. R

rehome rabbits?

Do you have to keep them apart. If they are all 'done' could you not bond them all together so they can all run around together ???:D
  3. R

Is it possible to add a male to a male female pair?????? I have been the pet police

Like the others say, it very much depends on the personality of each bunny. I have recently bonded a male/female pair with a female/female pair (lucky chap) and it went really well and they all get on well. I am currently in the process of bonding two male/female pairs and it is actually one...
  4. R

Whats your bunnies favourite veg?

I know i'ts the wrong time of year but mine go mad for brussel sprouts and snatch them out of my hand !!!! They can't wait for winter LOL:D
  5. R

Help me name my new foster

What about Marble or Ebony.:)
  6. R

I've found her...

How about Mildred (or millie) or am I just showing my age of the show 'George and Mildred'?
  7. R

Indoor eclosure ideas

You can buy a childs play pen and buy the securing brackets to fasten it to the wall either end. You then have the gate to walk through for access and a better height !!
  8. R

GIANT bunny ADVICE NEEDED - giant bunny wanted too!!

Our giant has free run of our utility and is litter trained. We have baby gates on our kitchen and infront of our back door so he can't get out if anyone comes. He has lots of toys, play tunnel etc. As he is litter trained he then comes in the house when we are home.... just like a dog !!:D
  9. R

Bonding into an established pair

Yes, I had two established pairs that had been together for about 12 months and I have now bonded them into a four and are all happy together !!:D
  10. R

What do you use to carry bun to the vets or anywhere else?

I use a plastic pet/ cat carrier, but make sure you buy one with a top opener as if they are unwell it is particularly difficult to get them out of the front door. Also when I had my females spayed it is easier to pick them out wel supported. I like the plastic ones as they are easier to clean...
  11. R

Getting Male neutered

It will calm him down and he may not hump so much as at the moment both of their hormones will still be running riot. It should stop him spraying. Lotsof my rabbits have been spayed and neutered and they are much calmer. I have managed to bond two of my pairs so I have a male and 3 female and...
  12. R

Does neutering quell aggression completely?

I think it is very much dependant on the personality of the individual rabbit. We had two brothers nuetered and one became completely calm and the remained quite aggressive. However, it has calmed most of my other rabbits down and they have all become far more placid and friendly !!!!
  13. R

Advice on Baby Bunnies

Hi, they would be ok for a while and sometimes dependant on temperament they may be ok to stay together, but you won't be able to keep them together if you breed with them as once one has been with a buck the other one will smell it and they will fight.
  14. R

Bonding Groups of 4 -- Going well !!!! UPDATE !!!!

The hutch is 6 foot long by 2 foot deep. They always seem to huddle together at one end though at night and they spend most of their time outside in the runs when we are home ! It's easier now I can put them all out together as I was having to rotate my pairs before to give them all time...
  15. R

New Bunnies - Names?

What about French and Saunders or Tate & Lyle ??
  16. R

check list.. have i missed anything

Hi, I would given them a sheet with the babies details i.e its date of birth, breed colour etc and details of the parents if you know them !
  17. R

Bonding groups of four going well ...update Well, I can't believe how well one of my groups of four have been. They did so well over the last couple of evenings in the small pen that they have been in the larger run most of the day yesterday and today. Last night I put them together in the...
  18. R

can you bond two males

How old is your other one. i have two unneutered males together at the mo as they are too young yet to be done. When I have them they were 8 and 9 weeks and i put them straight together with no problems as they are young enough bot to know any different. I know they may start to fight abnd will...
  19. R

Not sure yet ! We would like to, but not sure how we would house them at night if we did. We dont want to let them run together in the day and then have to split them into fours again at night ! We'll see how the fours go, and then see. We have had them together tonight for about and hour and...
Back