• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Tinytoez

Has anyone seen my thread? - Honey has her surgery tomorow, its gone missing

Ive just updated a thread I started yesterday called Honey has her surgery tomorow, and its gone missing and hasnt moved up the list either?? Anyone know where it went?? I might have to start another one if its gone missing:? The good news is shes home anyway.
  2. Tinytoez

Honey has her surgery in the morning...U/D Shes Home :) Wont poo in indoor cage

Im really really worried about tomorow, I have to take her for 8.30 and its a 20 minute drive without traffic, so I will be leaving at just before 8 to be on the safe side. It is niggling me, but I would hope as we are using the PDSA they wouldnt operate if they thought it was pointless, as a...
  3. Tinytoez

Honey has the grumps with me

The last 2 times I have gone down to see Honey she has had the grumps with me. On Tuesday evening I went back down to see Honey at about 7 after the vets and she didnt seem happy wasnt moving in the cage and thumped at me, so I left her and went home as I thought she might be tired after her...
  4. Tinytoez

Taking Honey to PDSA on Tuesday

I have posted on here before about the problems I have had with Honey, since we rescued her 3 weeks ago today, well as it turns out my mum qualifies for free treatment from the PDSA as she is my nans primary carer and cant work (my nan has altzimers sp? - old timers), my nan doesnt remember...
  5. Tinytoez

Meet Indy my Quaker Parrot

I have been asked to post some pictures of my Quaker Parrot, he is 8 months old right now and Ive had him since 13th December 08. I dont know what I would do without this little raskle, hes only about the size of a Cockatiel but hes a bit more chubby, he talks, and comes to find me in the...
  6. Tinytoez

Opps sorry nan shes peed on your sofa!!

I had to laugh tonight, our Honey is really begining to settle into life with us now. I went down to see her after my dinner tonight, it was getting nippy so I had my huge "caterpillar coat" on that comes down to my ankles which isnt hard as Im a short :censored:, well we were sitting all cozy...
  7. Tinytoez

PDSA Vets in Medway (ME6)?

Does anyone know of any PDSA vets in Medway? We need to be in the catchment area and Im not sure we are when the only one I can find is Gillingham. Fanks
  8. Tinytoez

What am I supposed to do???

I went to take Honey for her VHD tonight, she was a little star, and literally jumped into my arms from the table, however, I mentioned that her lump seemed to be less of a marble shape and more flattened, Dr Mark had a look and said it seemed like it had grown to him, so he wants me to bring...
  9. Tinytoez

Question about Honeys Lady Bits?

I went down to see Honey today, shes doing brilliantly, when shes out in the garden you wouldnt believe she was the same bun I rescued only 3 weeks ago, we actually had trouble catching her to put her away!! But, Katie turned her over to show me how her bum was doing, it seemed ok with just a...
  10. Tinytoez

Are there any rescues in the Medway (ME6) area of Kent?

I am asking this question for 2 reasons. 1. I would like to know if it is possible for me to get an older bun locally to me, as my cousin is looking to get a friend for my Honey, and I am leaning towards an older bun, and if I know where to go to she will be more likely to accept an older bun...
  11. Tinytoez

Opinions on getting a friend for Honey

Hi all I went to see my girlie tonight, she jumped out of Katies arms and into mine, she is starting to run about a bit, but in general is just sitting in one place and not doing much. Katies mum mentioned to me about getting another bunny to maybe teach her what being a bunny is all about, but...
  12. Tinytoez

A Bee just bit my Bottom!!!!

Sorry, I just had to tell you all a bee just bit my bottom, I was sitting on my bed on my laptop (not literally) and I leant back and felt this sharp pain, I felt behind me to see if one of the pins had fallen off my memo board, heard this buzzing, turned round and there was this huuuuge bee...
  13. Tinytoez

Honey went to the vets tonight

We went to Trinity tonight and saw Dr Mark, he took one look at her and said she was a Lionhead, he also gave her a Myxi Jab, she didnt even move. He went through everything, Teeth - Ok, Chest - Ok, Stomach - Ok, Ears - Ok, Bum - Ok, Claws - Ok, Fur - Ok, Age - about 2. I explained her story and...
  14. Tinytoez

Im hitting the ground running with my first bunny - a rescue

Hi everyone My name is Tammy, Im 28 years old, and I have joined this forum as I think I am going to need some advice in the next few weeks. I am not new to forums as I have joined a few for my other pets, but I am new to rabbits - heres the story. My Boyfriends (A) mums (O) friend (M) has got...
Back