• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Multiple bunnies

That sounds wicked, I know how you feel I'm really excited about getting a free run shed for my bunnies and dressing it up for them. Without trying to rain on the parade though you may want to think about the half open door during the day if you live in a fox prone area. They can easily jump it.
  2. J

Shed Set up

Well the foxes are around during the day, so I'd probably still supervise then, especially as next door just lost 3 chickens to them. I think it's because a lot of people put out left over food for them, so they might see the bunnies as a special treat put out for them. Garden is only...
  3. J

Shed Set up

I've got enough space, it's just a case of safety really. I was thinking about getting a shed that's 8x6. Not sure if that would be enough space without a run though as I can't supervise them all the time cos of work, but I don't want to keep them cooped up. Stupid foxes.
  4. J

Shed Set up

Hey, Just got my bunnies about a week ago and at the moment they are in the house, they have their hutch and run of the room. However I can only keep them there until about May and then they will have to be moved outside. I was thinking about putting them in a shed in the garden with the...
Back