• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

any colour experts?

well i went to view today and mum looks white with blue eyes and has very light patchy creamy colouring on her back. also this buns daughter who is fawn has kits and the dad is a agouti butterfly and they have a white with blue eyes too although slight flecks on a few ends of hair are a silvery...
  2. F

any colour experts?

dont worry if i get to own the little lady i will post lots of pics :D
  3. F

any colour experts?

think he is just a basic blue otter on that info. thank you so much for your help you have given me, your a star x
  4. F

any colour experts?

i dont know what a vienna marked otter is sorry i only know him as a blue otter, i know what he looks like tho as he belongs to my friend and the mum belongs to her friend. what markings would be vienna otter?
  5. F

any colour experts?

well mum is the white and cream and dad is a blue otter, i soooo cant wait lol ive been waiting for a BEW for ages :D
  6. F

any colour experts?

i thought vienna too. i havent seen them yet im going monday, im really excited lol i know mum isnt pure white 100% so i dont think they will be 100% BEW?
  7. F

any colour experts?

well im told of someone who has a white that has blue eyes (french lop) they are about 6-7 weeks old at mo but mum is same but has some slight cream colour around her back legs. anyone know what this colouring is called?
Back