• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Tilly

My special bunny was pts today ..... night night Tilly xxxxxxxxx :(
  2. S

Bunny kennel!

Deleted
  3. S

Night nigt my darling Lucy :-(

I don't know how to put a picture in here, but she was a much loved :love: gorgeous house bunny and little Tommy is missing her :cry: :cry:
  4. S

Herbie

RIP little Herbie the piggy :( xxx
  5. S

Vet doesn't know what's wrong .......

....... can anyone help with this one please? My little Tommy has had pus in his left ear (and now some in his right ear I learnt today) for around 2 months. During that time it has got no worse, but no better, and Tommy has been fine in himself. The vet put him on Baytril at first, which...
  6. S

Canker?

:wave: Hi everyone, hope you can help. Noticed today that little Tommy had a dried lump of what looked like ear wax stuck to his cheek. Upon examination I saw some 'gunk' in one of his ears (the other ear was fine) and some of it was gooey and milky looking, which I wiped out as best I could...
  7. S

Erm ..... troll?

:oops: erm, don't mean to sound thick but was reading a thread earlier mentioning 'trolls' ..... what does this mean ....? :oops:
  8. S

My little Tilly ........ just because!

No point to this thread at all really, except that I wanted everyone to know how much I completely adore my little bunny Tilly. Some people on here will be familiar with her as an ex-myxi bunny. She is so special to me .... she really is the most friendly, pretty, active, inquisitive...
  9. S

Nite Nite Rosie

My pretty, friendliest little piggie Rosie went to the bridge this morning, peacefully snuggled up on my lap. She was an old girlie that I rescued from a breeder a couple of years ago and lived here happily with her sister Ethel and friend Herbie .... they will miss her too :cry:
  10. S

Update on Lucy's bloat ...

.... took another day off work today to look after my little girl. Although she pooed last night she didn't do any more, although she was definitely brighter. So back to vet this morning for more gut stimulant, and also I was given liquid parafin to give her orally, just one dose. Within an...
  11. S

My Lucy not eating .. u/d she has bloat .. perked up!

...... I've not had personal experience of this before, except after surgery. Yesterday Lucy ate her food, although perhaps with not as much enthusiasm as usual. Today she hasn't eaten or drunk anything at all. I've syringe fed her today and I'm rather worried, she won't be tempted by any...
  12. S

Tilly back at vets ....

Hi everyone - I took my little Tilly to the vet this morning as I noticed that her genitals were swollen whilst trimming her claws :( Some of you will remember she suffered with myxomatosis, so obviously am a bit worried. The vet said she has a 'prolapsed anus' and that this is almost...
  13. S

Emily again .....

...... just cos I love her :love: :wave:
  14. S

Ladies of the House!

My original house bunny Emily (the harlequin) and her friend Billie ............... :love: .... and Emily in charge of the lounge :lol: .... I love Emily! :love::love:
  15. S

My Lionel & Harriet .....

....... in the summer in their chicken coop/run - since been adapted with ply on the ground/weights/extra catches. I made a cat flat thing and sliding door to the chicken coop bit and they go in that bit at night. Have also plyed the open side of it so they're all snuggled (that bit's on...
  16. S

'Chicken' Run - Update 30/06/09!

Hi everyone, just wanted some opinions on this (see link below) which I found the other day whilst surfing around. (Am finally thinking of putting 2 buns outside again :shock:) What do you think of it for 2 medium sized buns? (I thought it looked good as it seems safe to shut them in the top...
  17. S

Lttle Tommy running upstairs - video :-)

:lol: Look at this :D http://s708.photobucket.com/albums/ww83/bunlingtons/?action=view&current=Video001.flv
  18. S

Lucy & Little Tommy

:love: My first pictures of these two together (tricky to get as they're always under the bed :lol:). Lucy didn't eat or poo properly when Tommy was at the vets for the day a few days ago - they are really loved up :love: Little Tommy I think could hold the world record for smallest bun...
  19. S

Just wondered ........

.......... am considering taking my Emily, Billie & Lionel to a rescue lady I know to be bonded. She has bonded a couple of my buns in the past with her rescue buns and she does seem to have the 'knack'. I thought it may be an idea, as Emily is soooo territorial (first bun, quite dominant and...
  20. S

Lionel after attempting to bond

....... wondering whether it would be a good idea to come in and see Emily :evil: ......... it wasn't!!! :shock: that's a hole in his ear.
Back