• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. smaule

For Bavarian Bunny- Luke and Molly 2 months in.Pic heavy

the beautiful Luke sunbathing! isn't he cute?all that hair! pretty molly saying hello Luke and the third person in their relationship!! " I love making a mess after Sara has just cleaned me out" Luke joining in with the investigating!! hope you like bavarian bunny!!do you think...
  2. smaule

The happy couple- Molly and Luke

Just wanted to introduce the new happy couple Molly and Luke. Luke was an ARC lionhead bunny who i adopted for my bunny Molly. They were bonded successfully this weekend in twickenham!!thank you janice :wave::D The first two days of being at home have been succesful they have settled into...
  3. smaule

strange bunny- HELP

Hi, i adopted a female bunny, Molly, (not sure what breed) six months ago and she is approximately one year old. she was previously kept as a house rabbit with little interaction from her owners. when i adopted her we decided to keep her outdoors in a hutch, which she appears to really enjoy...
Back