• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. stoney1

Escape bid=bond?

Got home from work to find Pierre had bitten a hole in his run and squeezed through and has presumably spent all day with Lola.:shock: We were going to start bonding them this weekend. What should I do? No point in putting him in until I can do some repairs, they seem quite happy together, were...
  2. stoney1

Ready to start bonding in a week

I'm getting quite excited about Lola and Pierre being friends. Currently they are both in my garage, Pierre in Lola's old cage with a big square run attached, Lola has the rest of the garage so they can sniff each other through the mesh. (The door of the garage is open during the day so Lola has...
  3. stoney1

Holiday boarding

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but has anyone used Bunnyhopinn in Epping to board their buns? I know Starlights in Dagenham recommend a place near Maldon in Essex but this place is nearer and I wanted to minimise a long car journey. Obviously I wanted to keep them here(I've...
  4. stoney1

When to bond

I've just had Lola spayed last weekend (which was quite traumatic enough!) and want to bond her with our new little boy who is only about three months old and hasn't been done yet as he's too young. She's nearly a year old. Can we start to bond them or should we wait until after we've had him...
Back