• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. VBJH25

Beautiful Bunny Breeds needed....u/d LAST FEW!

One of my bunnies is exactly the same as your grey lop. What breed would you say she is because when I got her I was told she was a mini lop but I have a mini lop as well and they are so different.
  2. VBJH25

Need to find bunny boarding for my house rabbits

Thanks but you are too far away :(
  3. VBJH25

Thanks to all for your responces but I still haven't found anyone! :? I have checked out rabbitboarding.com and they really aren't suitable and the doedropin is too far away. Is there anyone in the Twickenham, Ashford, Staines, Ealing, Southall areas or any surrounding towns near Heathrow airport?
  4. VBJH25

Thanks for the help - I will give them a call tomorrow! :D
  5. VBJH25

Thanks but I really need somewhere a bit closer to me.
  6. VBJH25

Hi all :wave: I am going away for a few days this week and for a few days over christmas and need to find someone who can look after my 2 house buns. I have trawled the internet in search of a bunnery that can take house rabbits but to no avail. If there is anyone out there who can board my...
  7. VBJH25

Awwwwww Look at Mr Bean !!

Adorable:love:
  8. VBJH25

How Old Is Your Oldest??

My oldest is only 1 and a bit. We've had her for a year next Wednesday :D
  9. VBJH25

Another Pic of The Late Lord Lopsley

So sorry that a had such a short little life. He was such a beautiful looking rabbit :love: What breed was he?
  10. VBJH25

I feel very privilaged for having see my hare give birth.

What amazing pics! Well done little bunny :love:
  11. VBJH25

Having a dang good roll!!

First pic - I reckon he's just absolutely embarrassed about wearing last seasons anorak :lol: Second pic - I'll just throw myself on the floor and hope that horse in the other field doesn't spot me. Second to last pic -Maybe I can get around like this all day. Last pic - Don't just stand...
  12. VBJH25

Could someone please make me a sig?

I want one too! I can't figure it out:?
  13. VBJH25

My gorgeus Dill[and Barley]

:lol: One of my buns likes to flop out like this all the time and usually with his mouth open, he stays like it for ages, I always end up checking on him to make sure he is still breathing :roll:
  14. VBJH25

Update & Photos of my new pair!

Omg, a black bunny with a white star on her head! It has to be Black Beauty, surely!!! :love: Beauty for short. Case closed!
  15. VBJH25

Buns Need Buns!

Peggy giving Buddy a good tidy up Romantic dinner for two
  16. VBJH25

BARC Babies super cute pics MORE PICS pg 3

I would have taken them home too, they are little cuties :love:
  17. VBJH25

Introducing The New Addition...My Little Lop

Ah little baby bunny:love:
  18. VBJH25

I think I own...............

She lovely but I bet she could melt spanners to a bench with that look of hers :lol:
  19. VBJH25

Inspector Morse !!

He looks like a typical cartoon character with those magnificent ears of his. What a georgeous bun:love:
Back