• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. bitgirl95

Crittercare Natural Bedding For Small Animals

I am litter training my 12 week old rabbits and I just got a new litter box and the only litters available besided pine or cedar or aspen chips is crittercare natural animal bedding, it looks exactly like carefresh and is made by the same company. Would this be healthy for my bunnies? Anyone...
  2. bitgirl95

Homemade

I made a new little house for my 8 week old rabbits. I took an old shoebox opened it turned it upside down and put cloth in there. They just love it.
  3. bitgirl95

Bonding

Can I bond a neutered male with an unspayed female? Will they get along or will I have troubles because in the past he had had litters with her?
  4. bitgirl95

Bonding

Can I bond a neutered male with an unspated female? Will they get along or will I have troubled because before he was neutered he bred with her.
  5. bitgirl95

Bonding

Can I bond a neutered male with an unspated female? Will they get along?
  6. bitgirl95

My rabbits:)-Update**

Since I officially am a member here. I decided I will post pics. Here is my Thelma and Louise at about 5-6 weeks old, at the breeders house Thelma and Louise Here is their second litter (these are all sold): Here is their third They dont have names yet Im open to offers though;)
  7. bitgirl95

Hello

Hello, My name is Jessica im from the United States. I have 6 rabbits, 1 buck, 1 doe and 4 babies. I have had rabbits for about 6 years. I joined awhile back just havent really posted. I really hope to make new rabbit-owning friends and you all seem pretty friendly:)
Back