• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. lilbun

Endeavour- Updated 17th Feb- Some Improvement

Thinking of you both xx
  2. lilbun

Endeavour- Updated 17th Feb- Some Improvement

Lots of get-well vibes for beautiful Endeavour xxx
  3. lilbun

Morse's Memorial Chair Today

I was so sorry to hear of Morse's passing- I can't believe it's been two years (I've been off forum for so long). He really was a special, beautiful and inspirational little man. Thinking of you today xx
  4. lilbun

What's the longest tunnel your rabbits have made?

Mango Fattyharebit dug one that was at least 10 foot- she disappeared one day and I had to attach the night-vision baby monitor to an eight foot pole to try to see whether she was in there (still couldn't see her)- when she reappeared some hours later I had to block it off. I felt really mean...
  5. lilbun

John-Boy is Very Ill U/D 2nd September -He's Gone :-(

I've been away so didn't see this until today- I'm so sorry for your loss :cry::cry: Binky free with your brothers and sisters John-Boy xx
  6. lilbun

I am About to Loose Another Rabbit :-( U/D 5th Sept

I hope William remains comfortable for his remaining time xx
  7. lilbun

Hal- He Just Choked :-( -Updated 6th September

Thank goodness you were there- he is a lucky bunny to have you for his mummy xx
  8. lilbun

Leila Can't Walk On Hind Legs, *Sad News - PTS 8/9/12*

I'm sorry to hear Leila is struggling again/still. I had hoped no news was good news. It may be that there are more things going on- e.g. a bit of arthritis as well as E. c.- I can't remember whether She has had x-rays? Is there any chance you could see Laura again to see if she has any more...
  9. lilbun

Metacam doseage

Is your vet experienced with rabbits? If so they should be familiar with the correct dosages. Also steroids such as prednisolone can have significant side effects in rabbits so they should be used with caution. An NSAID such as metacam may be a safer option. Whilst hind limb weakness may be due...
  10. lilbun

The Baby again

Awww :love: :love:
  11. lilbun

This forum can be NASTY!

I haven't seen the recent threads you are referring too but it's true that sometimes people can seem to jump on someone- I understand that sometimes things need to be said for the sake of animal welfare that people may not want to hear but there are ways of putting things and generally it's...
  12. lilbun

Please can I have good vibes for Walter: Trichobezoar UD: Home but very poorly

I hoe Walter makes a full recovery xx
  13. lilbun

I've just given Flossie a heart attack

I'm so sorry :cry: Please don't blame yourself- if she had a heart defect she could have gone at any time, it wasn't something you did wrong xx
  14. lilbun

Some Kind of Head Tilt?? DRUG DOSAGE SEEMS WRONG- HELP!

Sounds like torticollis (wry neck) whick can be a form of head tilt- I would take him to a vet asap for diagnosis and treatment xx
  15. lilbun

chloramphenicol for Mimzy-U/D Aug 7-discontinued

It's a shame the CMP didn't suit him, but you're right to stop it. 'm not sure what you mean by TMS- do you mean Trimethoprim/sulfamethoxazole? What about an injectable oxytetracycline, or are injectables out altogether? From memory I think I have found oxytet easier to inject than penicillin...
  16. lilbun

cleaning to get rid of ear mites in free range buns in lounge

http://wildpro.twycrosszoo.org/S/00dis/Parasitic/Psoroptes_Inf.htm :wave:
  17. lilbun

My bunny ate paint!

It could cause problems (neurological symptoms) if it was lead-based paint- it it an old house? xx
  18. lilbun

Some Kind of Head Tilt?? DRUG DOSAGE SEEMS WRONG- HELP!

As in twitching to the left and back again or just dropping to the side? It sounds like it could be a mild head tilt- I would get it checked out before it gets worse. As well as the usual suspects such as E cuniculi and inner ear infection pain in the region of the ear/head can cause a mild tilt xx
  19. lilbun

e.cuniculi

The rapid improvement may well be due to the steroid injection. It's possible that the symptoms will return gradually as the effects of the steroid wear off- that doesn't mean he won't get better but it can be a long slow road to recovery with many ups and downs along the way. You will need to...
  20. lilbun

please help - blood

Yeah, that sounds like the quick. The hollow nail will need pulling off otherwise he'll keep catching it and it will be sore. A new nail should grow soon though xx
Back