• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Do rescues still need old towels?

Have quite a few towels that I don't use anymore and I wondered if rescues were still in need of them?
  2. L

Lena :(

Absolutely gutted :( 2 bunnies gone in 3 days :( I have no bunnies left x x
  3. L

Help Please - lost 2 bunnies in 3 days :(

I can't believe I'm typing this but Lena, my last bunny has just died in my arms in exactly the same way as Debbie did on Sunday night, same time and everything :cry: I came home at 5.45 to find her struggling for breath a little and not interested in food, ran her round to the vets where she...
  4. L

Debbie :(

Debbie - my little beautiful star. You had a poor start to life but got a chance with Jill at HoneyBunnies then came to me and Wilmy, you loved him so much and now you're with him at the bridge just over 2 months since he got there :cry: Love you always special one x x x Debbie went to the...
  5. L

Moving Indoor Bunnies Outside - When?

Hi all, I will hopefully be moving very shortly to a bigger place with a garden (yay) and my plan is eventually for the buns to go outside, I actually think they would be happier, my current two are very much rabbit rabbits, if you know what I mean! :lol: Anyway, the move will be before...
Back