• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

daft question

Hi, I have what seems a daft question, would two female bunnies live together happily, they are sisters from the same birth group and have allways lived together, I would get them spayed. Rach
  2. A

Rabbit vs Fox...

Thanks for the help. I've taken Merlin to the vet and he had wound on back leg where the fox got him, he's had antibiotic injection and I've got antiboitic medication to give hime twice a day, he is going back on Tuesday for a checkup. Rach
  3. A

Rabbit vs Fox...

Merlin is safetly tucked up hutch for night Hi, I've got Merlin into his hutch for the night where he's safe from the foxes with a bit of luck he'll be in the conservatory from tomorrow evening until his run is re-fox proofed. I can sleep now else I'd be worrying about him all night, I'll...
  4. A

Rabbit vs Fox...

Thanks for the help, Merlin will have to stay outside tonight, but I plan to bring him in at night after he's been to the vets tomorrow. My friend/landlady has been very laid back about this which doesn't help. Rach
  5. A

Rabbit vs Fox...

My rabbit Merlin has been located by the local foxes, not helped my friend getting some chickens so it's fox heaven in the garden... Anyway for for the last two nights he's lost fur now as a fox has got to him, he refuses to go inside at night, the first night my friend who feeds him in the...
  6. A

Difficult situation

Thanks for the help, I'm going to point the owner towards the local vets and rabbit rescue centres. My bunny has been done, he was acting up once the horomones kicked in.
  7. A

Difficult situation

Hi, I'm not quite sure what to do... A friend today offered me two baby bunnies, I already have one. I'm not allowed another one as I know he should have a girlfrind, anyway I turned the kind offer down but have spare hutch since my rabbit got upgrade to his hutch. I can't get the the bunnies...
  8. A

Can I see your "flopped" buns please?

My bunny Merlin loves to flopp on the conservatory floor, he's not allowed in the house, he looks so chilled out when he does flopp and he gets dramatric at times. Rach
  9. A

Water bottle freezing problems

Hi, I have year old darwf lap/dutch bunny, who is not minding the cold weather but his water bottles are requarly freezing solid is there a way round this ? I have covers on water bottles that in theory stop them freezing. I've put a bowl of water in his run today and unfozen his bottles, he...
  10. A

Merlin's mayhem

yep, getting him in from the run is the pronlem, sorry for being vague. I've tried food but that doesn't always work. Rach
  11. A

Merlin's mayhem

Almost forgot, I did give my friend grief for "ruby tackling " him to get him to go home. Rach
  12. A

Merlin's mayhem

Hi, I have 1 year old dwarf lop/dutch cross , called Merlin , who lives outside in a two storey hutch with large run attached, at night he's shut in to stop the foxes getting to him. He has started to get very awkard about going to bed at tea time, refusing until he gives in by jumping to his...
Back