• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Watership_Down

Waiting for Phonecall

I dont want to mention what pet shop as i have complained to the head office . A few weeks ago there was a thread about two bonded 7 year old rabbits. i went to the pet shop and they advised me no way would bonded rabbits be separated. i went in today and they were in different cages :( My...
  2. Watership_Down

Awful advert

my baby needs a new home, due to our new baby boy alfie, poppy our bunny we had her mum she had 9 they died poppy was left so we took her inside gave her yakult and feed over weeks she is the softest baby big thou. she loves a bannana lots of love she will never bite ever shes a big lovable lump...
  3. Watership_Down

Homecheck tomorrow

Okay getting homechecked tomorow so need lots of good luck vibes :D
  4. Watership_Down

advice regarding bigwig

Is it possible to change a rabbits view on being picked up. I saw another giant who loved beeing picked up and cuddled. If i do that to bigwig his legs start kicking etc,Any tips on how to get him to sit on knee?:D
  5. Watership_Down

pls anyone have guinea pig cage setups?

I would love to see what you keep your piggies in and what toys etc are in the cage?
  6. Watership_Down

My baby Piggies WARNING!! cute picture alert!!!

Here they are i just brought them back today.So beautiful and their colours are so pretty.I'm sooooooooo :love: We are going to name them in the next couple of days but the one in the front of this pic her coat colour is so stunning I dont know what colour it is it just flickers. Truely...
  7. Watership_Down

Advice please!! U/D I'm going to get them

:DI am planning on getting two guinea pigs tomorrow and was wondering can they be kept in the same room as my rabbit? They will have their own spacious cage and I would not let them have floor time near bigwig.but can they live in the same room.Our sitting room is so big. Also i was curious to...
  8. Watership_Down

Any RESCUE CENTRES?

I met my friend today who I told about our new addition. She went on to tell me she hates her rabbit as it hasnt seemed to have bonded with her and she wants to get rid of it. But she admits she has never been able to spend anytime with it.When she goes away on holidays she leaves it in her...
  9. Watership_Down

Homecheck

Anyone had a homecheck? If so can you tell me what it involves?
  10. Watership_Down

Honeybunnies PLEASE HELP

I am really intrested in adopting and have sent a few mails to honeybunny not sure if her mail box is full or she's busy.Anyway can any one help me please.
  11. Watership_Down

Girlfriend for Bigwig - Help finding suitable Doe

Need your help please. We have had bigwig for about a month now. Initially i spent most of my day by his cage making him welcome into our family. i have found recently i have been so busy and cant always give him attention and i was thinking about getting a partner for him as i know rabbits are...
  12. Watership_Down

Help rabbit droppings everywhere!!

I wouldnt mind but my wee girl brought one over and said mum look raisins!!! On a serious note he leaves droppings everywhere. His last owner said he was litter trained but I suspect it was because he was locked in the cage all the time!! Help!!
  13. Watership_Down

SO ANGRY!!! preloved advert

http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1031641268/84b8768e.html he writes would make a great christmas gift!!:censored: it is such a cute wee thing I dont live anywhere near !! gosh I wish i could adopt them all :( Do you think I should contact this one regarding...
  14. Watership_Down

Rabbit breeders would you use?

I just wanted to know when you choose a rabbit do you pick them because of the way they look? did you get them from breeders. Or would you take on any rabbit? I recently adopted a rabbit my husbands friend couldnt take care of him and wanted to get rid of him so my husband brought him home (...
  15. Watership_Down

Bigwig wont come out of his cage!! HELP

He has been sitting in his cage all day. he is weeing and pooing fine aswell as eating and drinking. he has been making alot of sniffing noises like hes blowing air through his nose. usually does this for attention But today its non stop :?
  16. Watership_Down

Do rabbits need vacinations?

mines stays inside and we live in a flat?
  17. Watership_Down

Please can I have your advice! - PIC UPDATE

Our Bigwig is still living in the cage we got him . Although he does have free access to the sitting room all day. Now I am confused as to what cage to get him - I initially wanted to buy this -...
  18. Watership_Down

AAAAh CHEWED!!!

Bigwig has chewed through my phone charger!!!! Thank goodness the electricity was swithed off !it was in pieces. the wire was behind the sofa all I can think was a little bit was peeking out and he pulled it!! Anyways I'm off to buy a new one from ebay :)
  19. Watership_Down

Bigwig wont step off the carpet

He just sits on the carpet area he wont take one step on the wooden floor? anyone know of any reasons?
  20. Watership_Down

BigWig video - day 5 with my baby daughter

He seems to be getting on great and my daughter adores him :love: lol sometimes its like having two toddlers in the house!!
Back