• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Sparkleton!!!

Is purple kale the same as green?

Hi! Can anyone answer this question please? I asked someone to go to the veg shop and buy me some kale and they came back with some that is purple. Is purple kale the same as green? And/or is it safe for bun's? Feed it or throw it away?:? Thankyou!
  2. Sparkleton!!!

Rabbits eating frozen food

3. Sparkleton!!!

Bunnies that look the same!

How do I tell them apart if they really look the same? I have 4 white netherland dwarf cross bunnies. Mum and Dad and their 2 10 week old babies. Daddy has been fixed for a while and is now back in with the family. Mummy is going to be spayed just over a week. I'm going on holiday on Monday (my...
  4. Sparkleton!!!

Has anyone tried the "Teach 'n Treat" toy?

I'm always looking for new toy's to entertain my bun's but half the time they don't really like them! Anyone tried this? Is it worth getting? Thanks! http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=446&pf_id=56550
  5. Sparkleton!!!

Baby Rabbits Eating Mummy's Veg

At what age is it safe for baby rabbits to eat veg? My baby rabbits are 17 days old and just coming out from their nest and I'm worried about them eating mum's veg? There seems to be conflicting advice online. Some say the veg mum eats is in mummy's milk anyway. But other say not to give it to...
Back