• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Toadie

Deleting private messages?

I have a message saying my messages are full, but I can't see how to do this? Ta in advance!
  2. Toadie

The two secrets I've been hiding.

(((deep breath))) A week ago on the way home from work I got a text from my husband 'I've bought you a present' which turned out to be these two little adorable balls of fluff I know people on RU will say 'should've gone to a rescue' and believe me that was my intention, but the OH took...
  3. Toadie

My Beautiful Frodo bun.

Theres so much I feel I wan't to say but don't know how. I failed you. Everyone keeps on saying it was your time, but I should've taken you back to the vet when I saw you were'nt getting better. You were always such a healthy boy - with big golden poos that would've been the envy of other bunny...
  4. Toadie

Please, please can I have some vibes?

Rushing Frodo to the vet now :'(
  5. Toadie

Are cat faeces dangerous to rabbits?

We have just adopted a new kitten, who has decided that he would much prefer to use Frodo's litter tray than his own! Is this dangerous?
  6. Toadie

Not sure about this run?

I found this run on ebay, I have asked the seller a few questions however I'm not totally sure about it's suitability. What does RU think? :wave...
  7. Toadie

Advice urgently needed!!

Frodo has something in the corner of his eye - a couple of years ago he got a grass-seed in his eye which ended up with a few trips to the vet. It doesn't seem to be annoying him - but obviously I want to do something to stop any discomfort he may feel and any vet trips
  8. Toadie

Do you think he's cold at night?

The heating in our hallway and Frodo's room (dining room) doesn't work, so during the day when I'm at home I close the door to the living room and keep him with me to keep the rest of the house warm - he does have a separate hay/litter tray and water bowl. However I am worried about the days...
  9. Toadie

what to feed?

We have just moved into town - beforehand we lived opposite a large Tescos so had no problems getting greens, mixed veg etc, however I now can't find any (there is only really a Co-op and an Aldi's) I do keep on seeing the bags of mixed salad (rocket, cabbage, endogenous etc) does anyone on RU...
  10. Toadie

Magical Mystery ( a Hare poem)

Magical Mystery By day I am a shadow that hides in the light, By darkness a moonbeam that dances the night, I am the spirit that runs with the Moon, From Spring Time to harvest, in time with Earth's tune I am the spirit of fresh greening fields, I grow with the year till her harvest she...
  11. Toadie

Frodo's going to be in a magazine!!

Just got a Facebook message from a friend, both her and her husband are mediums who own a shop in town that sells spiritual and new agey stuff, and they also conduct ghost hunts all over the country. A few months back her husband who is also communicates with animals, read Frodo for free. My...
  12. Toadie

Any Pledge a Pound Board Administrators around?

After talking to the wonderful Mrs Bunnykins I am trying to register - but have not received my activation email? It's been over half an hour since I first tried and I also asked for it to be resent. It annoyingly says any issues to contact an administrator - but I have to log in to do it! Any...
  13. Toadie

So my hubby DOES pay attention! Soooo proud!

He works for B&Q and yesterday was helping a guy trying to select wood etc for a project. When Lee questioned him further it turned out he was building a rabbit hutch, to which Lee informed him that his measurements were way too small and the materials he had selected inadequate. He then told...
  14. Toadie

Shadow of the Hare - video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhdS-BBizaY&feature=related Just have to share this with you, it is a beautifully made wildlife documentary examining the life of Hares with stunning photography, it is also about our relationship with the Hare, from Pagan times when it was protected and venerated...
  15. Toadie

Some good news but worried about Bunny and elderly cat.

In two months time we are finally moving out of our one bedroom flat into a three bedroom house - YEEHAH!!:D A good friend of ours has received a promotion in Wales so they are moving and renting their house to us, at a very low rate!:D It does need work doing and has been a bit neglected - but...
  16. Toadie

I have 'a very fit bunny'

according to my vet (I am lucky to have a very bunny savy vet) which is very surprising considering he eats like a horse and sleeps all day! Lol! :)
  17. Toadie

RIP Phoebe - the gentle woof dog.

Have just received the shocking news and am sitting here in shock. She wasnt my dog but a good friends and everyone who knew her loved her, although I did spend many a night dogsitting and had many a lovely afternoon out with her. She was a Rottweiler and the gentlest soppiest dog you could ever...
  18. Toadie

So true!!

:love::love::love:
  19. Toadie

Morning Snuggles

Not a great photo, not easy to do with just one hand! :lol::love::love:
  20. Toadie

'What's on telly mum?'

:lol::lol::love::love::love::lol:
Back