• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

help with baby bunnies PLEASE

I've taken in a mummy rabbit with her 6 babies, they're 4 weeks old. I don't have much left of the food they arrived with so I've mixed it in with my pellets. What should I be feeding them?? Can I give them anything to help build them up a bit? Their Mum is unwell and may have to have an...
  2. S

We need some help - young bunny not well

I have been given a young dwarf bunny, male around 12-14 weeks old, he was taken to the vets this morning as he wasn't eating and has been lethergic for about 5 days, why it's taken so long to get him to a vet I don't know. Anyway he's been given some rehydration stuff which I've mixed up and...
  3. S

Hello from me and Hello from him

I am Naomi and I live in Kent with my partner Paul and our 3 children Sally (19), Philip (16) and Jamie-lee who's nearly 11. I have a whole herd of animals, cats, chinchillas, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils and I just got a bunny, he's called Scooter or Scoot, here he is Hope you like him...
Back