• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Binky Bunny

Bunny Boarding near Perth Scotland

Will go and have a look here too as handy if we are heading North! Thanks for the recommendation.
  2. Binky Bunny

A bit far South but another good option to bear in mind... Have bookmarked Buddies too :)
  3. Binky Bunny

Hi :wave: I thought you were the other side of Glasgow but you're actually closer than I thought... Yay :p Will be emailing soon with dates for a weekend I know we are heading down South, but don't want to take Lucky as my parents house will be manic!
  4. Binky Bunny

Thanks, I've bookmarked her site it looks amazing, but a bit of a drive from us, so would be good if were heading off down South or from Glasgow airport. I'd like to find somewhere nearer for weekends away, but good to know Aliduncan has another fan :thumb:
  5. Binky Bunny

I could do, just thought I'd ask on here first and see if anyone knows or could recommend somewhere near to Perth. I've seen there's one or two places but it's always better to get recommendations, there's no real boarding where we live at the moment so a pet sitter comes in twice a day to...
  6. Binky Bunny

Hi, :wave: in a few weeks we'll be moving up to Comrie near Perth. Can anyone recommend any boarding nearby? I've seen Fife Rescue is within driving distance but when I checked their website there's been no up dates for a while, are they still doing boarding? Thanks :D
  7. Binky Bunny

Advice on Moving to Scotland- including Ferry Travel with a bunny!

That sounds good... I hate leaving her when we go away so it would be great to find some who's rabbit savvy to leave her with :D As soon as we get settled (& our lease allows!) I'd also be happy to take in holiday boarders!
  8. Binky Bunny

Nearer the move I will def be in touch- thinking about just outside Stirling- seen some lovely places to rent at the foot of the Ochil Hills. All depends on jobs of course, we're happy to commute so will be looking in quite a wide area including Glasgow and Edinburgh. If we get work in...
  9. Binky Bunny

Thanks! Thank you everyone- that's great about the vet- one of my main concerns can be ticked off the ever expanding list! It's amazing how many more bunny concerns there are than human ones!!! I have spoken to her current vet and they said she should be fine to travel, we'll be taking her in...
  10. Binky Bunny

Hi, Me and the OH are contemplating a move over to Scotland and would love some advice from the lovely peeps on here :D We live on the little Island of Jersey and following several phone calls it looks like the only way off the island with a bunny is by ferry- it's a 3 1/2 hours on a fast...
  11. Binky Bunny

Any thoughts on my bunny?

Hi, Good news, Lucky was bouncing round the cage when I got up in the early hours, quite happily muching and pooping and she was the same again this morning. :D Jacks Jane, neither of us get cold sores, but it made for some interesting reading and soemthing to bear in mind anyway. I think next...
  12. Binky Bunny

Thanks, we're keeping on over night watch on her as she's eaten ok tonight and pooped ok, just gone quiet and a bit shivery again. Given her the usually maxalon and started the panacur... hoping she's going to pick up like she normally does and be binkying around her cage in the morning, if not...
  13. Binky Bunny

Hi, it's been a while since I posted on here but would like to know if anyone has any thoughts on waht could be wrong with my bunny, Lucky. Until last August she was regularly stopping eating and pooping, often very suddenly and sometimes after she had what appeared to be a seizure. It was...
  14. Binky Bunny

Christmas Stockings - Orders rec'd to 16/12.

Also, I've still not got the details to send payment to, can you PM them to me? Thanks
  15. Binky Bunny

Christmas Stockings - Orders rec'd to 16/12.

Hi Jacqui :wave: Thank you so much for the stocking- it's brilliant :D This is a picture of Lucky after opening it, I think she likes it :)
  16. Binky Bunny

Do rabbits sleep all night?

I've seen Lucky sleeping during the day. I was at home ill for a week and she'd come into the living room with me and get into a big box she has as a toy, with her head sticking out. Her eye's would be shut tightly and even if I got off the sofa she didn't flinch. The first 2 days I kept going...
  17. Binky Bunny

Epileptic Bunny bonding

Hi, Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts :?
  18. Binky Bunny

The relaxed rabbit bunny massage DVD

ooo- that looks fab- where did you get the book from and is it called the same as the video? Lucky hates being picked up but loves a good tickle and rub- I think she'd love that! :D
  19. Binky Bunny

Digging in the liiter box!

Bitter Spray It's called Yum Yum and is meant to stop horses chewing their stables. It does have to be applied everyday for it to work, but it does seem to put her off most things- even the Christmas tree! Not sure where you get it from though- we get it from a local animal supplies shop.
  20. Binky Bunny

Digging in the liiter box!

Mine also does it- we gave her a digging box she had a sniff and went back to digging in her poo :) We just let her get on with it now and only tell her off when she starts eating her plastic tray- a daily coating of bitter spray has stopped her eating it but not digging. As phill says, it's...
Back