• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

took freecycle up to kays today :( :)

took my beloved freecycle up to kays today and had a brill time, so many buns and dogs and cats lol freecycle seem to settle in really well bless her, we will miss her so much:cry: but on a happier note kay and dd pursuaded me to have 2 little buns :roll::D as i had a empty cage in the car and...
  2. J

husbun needed

hi im freecycle, i lost my best friends holly and thumper on friday last week and now im really lonely. im looking for a husbun but he has to be on the large side as i need big cuddles. i dont like living in the house and want to share my shed and big garden with somebun please be out there...
  3. J

freecycle hates being in the house :(

since holly and thumper passed over the bridge last friday ive had freecyclein the house but she really hates it,every morning she is thumping the back door to go out bless her.my worry is that she will be cold allon her own as she use to snuggle up with holly and thumper. im really unsure...
  4. J

holly and thumper 6/10/08 - 6/11/09

binky free holly and thumper, we will miss you both loads xxxxxx
  5. J

when is my life going to get better :(

last night holly and thumper were abit under the weather so we brought them in with freecycle for the night, we had loads of poos and wees this morning and food had been eaten over night. i let them all out in the garden and holly went staight to her shed and died, ive no idea why :( i left...
  6. J

may need to rehome my buns :) update

since my hubby left at the end of aug ive been struggling really bad. i applied for help paying the rent and today have found out i will get £13 a week :shock: i really dont think i can stay here as i cant afford it, i pay £495 for a tiny 2 bed house which is the cheapest round here spoke to...
  7. J

woodlands range p@h

anyone tried the new woodlands range at p@h ive just bought some alfalfa cubes and 2 different bags of hay and it all smells so yummy :lol: lets just hope the buns love it too oh and is 25% off too
  8. J

bonding 3 conties update pg

hi guys this afternoon im picking up the freecycle bun. when is best to start to bond her with my two. do i leave her to settle in for a few days. she is going to live with them in the shed which im separating this morning and adding perspex so she can see them but not bite them. this is my...
  9. J

freecycle bunny

she's mine :love::love: just trying to sort out when im going to pick her up :love: will keep you updated
  10. J

is this big enough

is this space big enough for my two conties sorry about the rubbish drawing lol
  11. J

bonding question now with pic

:shock:ive just seen a female 12 month old giant on freecycle:shock: my question is do you think 2 females and 1 male would work. i have emailed the person about her as im sure loads of people would be interested as she is a giant but dont no much about the breed any advice would be great
  12. J

calling all giant owners

can you please post some pics of your buns sleeping arangements:wave::wave: trying to do something in the shed for holly and thumper but not sure what many thanks p/s also if you have runs which your giants use could i have pics of them too:lol:
  13. J

another food question

my two im sure i feed them too much. in the morning they have a mix of greens and 2 scooped handfulls of pellets and the same again in the evening. they dont eat hay except the hay cookies on and off. how can i get them eating more hay :?
  14. J

its been asked before but really need help :)

at the moment my buns are in the shed with a converted hutch where they sleep. we use straw as bedding and sawdust in the litter box. they have both taken to pooing in the straw where they sleep as well as the litter box. ive been thinking about using carefresh but to be honest im not sure...
  15. J

panacur ??

i keep reading about panacuring there buns, can some one tell me why????
  16. J

bunny run

this summer we want to section off the garden sso the buns arent constantly trying to get in the house lol as the free range. do you think this size is big enough we are putting there shed at the top and grassing the rest. i plan on putting up a 3 foot picket fence do you think they will...
  17. J

grass???

anyone have an idea how long grass has to be down before the rabbits can go on it?? we have decided that we are going to section off the garden so the buns have there own space, at the moment it is chippings so we are going to lay some turf down but not sure how long it needs to be down before...
  18. J

p@h

went in there today for some hammie bits and in the adoption center there were 2 13 week old english giants:love: they were dumped at the store:cry: i did ask how much they wanted :shock::shock: £100 each as the man said we do sell them normally at £130, if they were cheaper i would have had...
  19. J

holly and thumper pics

been out in the garden this evening and took a couple of pics holly thumper hope it works lol dont no why they are so big ive resized them to small
  20. J

flies help please

just been out and cleaned the bun shed and the amount of tinyfiles id unbeliveable. is there anything i can do as i worry about flystrike. the buns are cleaned out every other day
Back