• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Bunsterz

Rabbit behaviour

Hi everyone, just after some advice. My 3 year old rabbit was spayed about 2 years ago now and recently she has developed behaviour like she was never spayed! She has started frantically digging at the hutch corners, scraping all substrate away and digging at the bottom of the hutch, so much...
  2. Bunsterz

Bonding wiltshire

Hi, does anyone know a place that bonds rabbits? I'm looking into taking on a rescue castrated French lop to be a husbun for my spayed English lop but I'm not confident bonding myself and the rescue is too busy unfortunately. I have had bad experiences bonding bunnies sadly Thanks in advance! Kim
  3. Bunsterz

RIP Elliot

I rehomed this gorgeous boy from a lovely lady who loved him very much but felt he needed more attention so I offered to give him a home. He was amazing! I got him castrated and then he had a post op infection so he had further surgery, all that healed. He then out of the blue appeared...
  4. Bunsterz

Opinions please - pic heavy sorry!

I am trying to set up photography alongside my day job, I know it will be a challenge so I am going to put some prints up for sale on ebay/etsy etc just to get my name out there and see what the market is like. Here are some fairly recent photos I have taken, I would love some honest opinions...
  5. Bunsterz

My little family

Appolgies if these are too big! I have no idea how to re-size images on here, sorry Kim :)
  6. Bunsterz

Skyla.....update RIP Skyla 😥😥

We have a new addition, skyla was spayed a couple of weeks ago and we have had a nightmare!! She had to be re-stitched 2 days post op and afer going through several head collars, bodysuits and primapore we finally managed to get her to tolerate a soft collar, she was quite naughty when being...
  7. Bunsterz

Luna & Kera

It's been a hard few months, firstly Luna suddenly became ill and was in work on a drip etc had loads of medications and treatments but still didn't improve so we opted for surgery to see why she was so painful and she had a massively impacted stomach that was not repairable so we made the hard...
  8. Bunsterz

Hay Bales

Not sure which section to put this is but I am really struggling to find some hay bales in Wiltshire, does anyone have any ideas or know of anywhere to go?:D
  9. Bunsterz

Bonding a giant

I haven't had the best experiences with bonding rabbits, resulting in severe wounds and staples sooooo I'm thinking of attempting bonding via a different technique, I would like to bad my conti giant bu all my other bunnies are much smaller so I'm a little nervous, any advice?
  10. Bunsterz

Hay bales

Im really struggling trying to get hold of hay bales, does anyone know of a farm or supplier in Wiltshire? :(
  11. Bunsterz

Nom nom nom!!!

12. Bunsterz

Vinyl in hutches

I'm thinking of putting vinyl in our hutches, what does everyone do, do you put something under the vinyl first to prevent it getting horrible? Or just clean under it everyday?
  13. Bunsterz

Failed bond ***warning injury photos***

So we have tried 8 different combination bonds with our bunnies through very experienced people,we have not attempted any ourselves, I think we have just had very bad luck, they have been bonded happily for a few months and then the fighting begins with no change to their routine but the most...
  14. Bunsterz

Not quite right

Hey, my conti isn't quite right this evening, she doesn't want pellets, she has eaten broccoli and is bright in herself but something is niggling at me.....think someone may be coming to work with me tomorrow :( she was diagnosed with heart murmur not long after we got her so that is always in...
  15. Bunsterz

photoshoot

Lynx English spot Luna English spot Lumiere Mini lop rescue Amber English spot Cogsworth Crossbreed rescue Kera our 9.5kg conti :) Memphis and Atlantis Gerbils
  16. Bunsterz

Our big girlie

She is being spayed Tuesday, I'm a little scared! :(
  17. Bunsterz

Neutered male behaviour

One of my bunnies was castrated when he was about 6 months old, he was bilateral cryptorchid which is unusual in itself but now whenever I put fresh hay in his cage every day he collects it in his mouth, literally ram packs his little mouth and he just sits there with it in his mouth, if I...
  18. Bunsterz

Snuggle safe

Does anyone give snugglesafe heat pads to their bunnies in winter? I really want to but I'm worried they will chew them?
  19. Bunsterz

Our bunny family

Deleted from photobuket
  20. Bunsterz

Our new conti girl

She is 10 months old and weighs 8.2kg!!
Back