• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. busterbunny

Bliss citronella horse bedding

Could anyone kindly advise if this is suitable for use with rabbits please . http://blissbedding.com/bliss-citronella/
  2. busterbunny

buster is at the bridge

binky free sweet little cheeky man, Sasha and everyone are waiting for you. Buster was 7 years old and had obviously decided it was his time to go as there seemed no problems with him when we went to bed last night, i just hope it was painless for my little man. He was castrated at christmas...
  3. busterbunny

haylage

hi can anybody tell me if it is ok to feed rabbits horse haylage? i have just sold my horse and have a small bale of haylage left and wondered if bunny could eat it?
  4. busterbunny

feed platform thing

i have an indoor hutch that did not come with one of these and i'm wondering if you can buy them separate have searched net but cant find one any ideas any one? thought about asking oh to make somethin like one but he is v busy at work and i would like it to be finished within my buns life time...
  5. busterbunny

rainbow bridge

hi, i didn't want to post this in the rb section as i thought it a bit disrespectful but i wanted to know where the words "binky free" came from and (apart from the fact that the loved one is now free from this world) what is meant by it, i think its a wonderful sentement and its great to have...
  6. busterbunny

dirty bottom

hi i'm new to this so i'd like to introduce myself 1st:wave: i have a mini lop who is home bred and is now 6years old. he is an uneutered male (i'm bad i know i should have neutered him but i dont want to put him through that now). the reason for my post is i want to know peoples thoughts on...
  7. busterbunny

bathing dirty bun

hi i'm new to this so i'd like to introduce myself 1st:wave: i have a mini lop who is home bred and is now 6years old. he is an uneutered male (i'm bad i know i should have neutered him but i dont want to put him through that now). the reason for my post is i want to know peoples thoughts on...
Back