• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Gaile

goodnight Angus and Angel xxx

together forever my beautiful bunnies were pts early this morning as they had mxyi. Angel ( black) 6yrs old and Angus was 10yrs old. they were both rescued and have lived a very good life in a 25ft x30ft garden and lots of grass and many treats xxx
  2. Gaile

Angus looking good for 10yrs old

this is my Angus he is about 10yrs old maybe more, we will never be sure !!! and Angel his bunny-misses she is about 6yrs old xxx
  3. Gaile

Angus & Angel try to get into the sultanas

Angus Angel
  4. Gaile

the guinea pigs said what !!!!

Angel enjoying the sunshine in the garden. can you spot the bunnies!!
  5. Gaile

no more teeth problems...

Well Angus had very bad teeth when I first aquired him (rescued) so he went to the vets for dental work that was 7months ago. He had he's myx jab so I asked the vet to check Angus's teeth worried that they maybe starting to be uncomfortable for him......no his teeth are fine no problems said the...
  6. Gaile

the very odd couple!!!

Well here is photographic proof of the strange relationship of a rabbit & hen!!! Angus sits on Spangles feet,they follow each other around the garden feeding. Angus even goes to bed early (in his hutch)when Spangle goes to roost in her hutch!!! He still tries to mount Spangle and runs around her...
  7. Gaile

Angus love sick...maybe not!!!!

This rabbit maybe small (dwarf) but my he has such a big character!!! He is now in love with Spangle,the hen. Angus has never bothered Spangle all week till today! I've only had Angus 11days....I noticed that he was chasing poor Spangle this morning!!! Angus was chasing her with his nose in...
  8. Gaile

I don't bunnie believe it!!!

Well what a week.I've had since getting Angus 17.10.08 (named after an actor from H2O plays Lewis)) How stressful can it be with a little bunny??? I took him to the vets on Saturday morning to get him checked over because I knew he had dental problems watery eyes!!!!He was booked in for...
  9. Gaile

Angus

Well this is Angus (was Humphrey) he is quite a small lop bunny! Been to the vets this morning,he has dental problems.So I've booked him in for monday morning for dental work to be done!I mentioned that I would like him neutered later in the month but vet said she can do that while he's...
  10. Gaile

Free the R.E.W Eight

Free the R.E.W Eight Just me being nosey but what does this mean and sorry if it is a 'touchy' subject!!!:shock::wave:
  11. Gaile

hello from me,.......newby

Hi I'm Gaile I was mum to 2 beautiful bunnies in my avatar,the little black/white was English cross-Domino and the large white/black English-Muffin.But they caught myxamatosis and were pts..Muffin 1.10.08 and Domino 4.10.08 so they died very close together and are buried together! I'm still...
Back