• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Molting problems... advice needed!

Hello! I have a six year old, male, (quite large) french lop... Since he was a baby, hes always had problems molting. He constantly molts all year round. Is this normal? He had a brother that died afew years ago and I dont remember him ever having the same problem. I'm aware that I need to keep...
  2. J

Howdy!

Hello :wave: Joined in the hope og getting abit of help and advise for my fighting rabbits, see thread in bonding section. I have a large French Lop boy called Lionel and a Small Lop doe called Lucy. :p
  3. J

What can I do??... PLEASE HELP!

Hello! :wave: I'm new on here and in desperate need of some advise... I have two rabbits, Lionel (French Lop) and Lucy (Small(ish) Lop). We adopted Lucy about a year ago because Lionels brother Richie passed away and he needed a companion to keep him company. Lionel is a lovely bunny, very...
Back