• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. X

Wont stop shaking.. and is hardly moving.

took her to the emergancy vets, they said she has had a stoke.
  2. X

yeah, we are feeding her and giving her plenty of water she has picked up alot but isnt moving her back legs.. we had a rabbit in a very simelar condition, and the medicaltion seemed to lift the problem,, the vets said, the medication is the only they can give us to help. So as far as im...
  3. X

My bunny is poorly, she had a parasite in her ear, and we have the medication from the vets, but within the last hour she has stopped walking around, and is shaking every now and then, not constantly but for 5 - 10 seconds every minute or so
  4. X

Available Individual: 26 rabbits need homes

I am in Nottingham :)
  5. X

Available Individual: 26 rabbits need homes

Hi, Hi, I have been taken in stray and unwanted rabbits for about a year, and i have now ended up with 26, they have come in bad condition scabbed and ill, But i cant say no :( Most of the ones i have are now up for re homing. They have been checked by vets, put on weight and are genrally well...
Back