• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. ChloeLawless

Paddy.

Hello everyone Its been a long time since i posted on here, and i really have to say i wish i wasnt. But i wanted to let you alll know i lost paddy today. He had been unwell and lost a lot of weight and muscle, and we found out he had organ failure. The vet let him go at around 6.50pm this...
  2. ChloeLawless

Paddy and Sadie.

Thought I'd share a couple of photos of the cheeky couple as I haven't done for a while and I got some lovely ones the other day in the garden :) Sadie exploring Paddy being cheeky :lol: sadly thats all they'd keep still for this time around. but theyre such lovely pics i wanted to share!
  3. ChloeLawless

strange question about naughty lily!

:wave: hi all. i haven't been on here for agesssssss, hope everyone is ok and all bunnies are well :) i'm having a bit of trouble with lily at the moment. i recently had to move home due to financial reasons but have been able to keep all my buns which is fantastic. lily now lives in my room...
  4. ChloeLawless

life span of a dental bun?

I was wondering out of curiosity and also pure worry, what the general life span of an otherwise healthy dental bunny is? If any... Lily is one and she has problems with spurs...and I have been told today she has rather untidy teeth in general but they dont cause her any pain and she is...
  5. ChloeLawless

its a lazy afternoon in my house today....

I am officially being ignored from all corners and when I walk into the kitchen I am confrosnted with this.... shes not as fat as she looks here.. the other halfs asleep aswell...lovely!
  6. ChloeLawless

Is it normal to see the odd caecotroph?

I just found a small (just two) amount of caecotrophs on the floor by Lilys house, am I right to be worried? the rest of her poops are and have been fine today. I am keeping an eye on her and she has an absolute stack of hay which she is tucking into as I type and shes had some dandelions...
  7. ChloeLawless

Lilys new hidey corner...

Looks like a normal table from here... Until... This is Lilys new quiet corner..as she is now a full time free ranger :lol: SO far so good..shes not had any accidents as of yet but its early days. Shes in the kitchen so its easy to clean :lol: Shes wandering round like the queen of sheeba...
  8. ChloeLawless

good idea for indoor free range?

I didnt know weather to get this covered litter tray to use full of hay for when Lil's is free range. This would be plus a bed of some sort and her bowls on a mat. Based in the kitchen? Shes very well behaved so I'm trusting her! This is an idea of what I mean...
  9. ChloeLawless

Constant free range house buns...

I know many of you have buns that are always freerange in your homes, and I wondered how you get on? At the moment, Lily has a dog crate and is free range while I am home..she is fairly well behaved and her litter training has come on really well so I am now considering leaving her free to roam...
  10. ChloeLawless

I spend half a second with my back turned and this happens......

Being well behaved...looking out of the window...not AT ALL thinking about the empty bag infront of her.... That is until I leave the room for a minute.... :roll: :lol: :roll:
  11. ChloeLawless

duplicate post..sorry!

sorry, I didnt know this had already been posted..can a mod delete it please?! x
  12. ChloeLawless

Some more photos of the very beautiful Cannock Chase...

I used my proper camera this time...I really am head over heels in love with this place, it really is amazing. I would like to share some of its beauty with you all! The perfect place to lose yourself... sorry..there are soooo many, I get carried away :lol:
  13. ChloeLawless

My babies have moved into their shed.....(pic heavy)

Paddy and Sadie are spending their first night in their new shed. I am so worried about them, my babies are all grown up and have flown the nest :lol: Thought I'd show you all some photos of them, the run is not yet attatched as I have run out of money, but hopefuly will be in a couple of...
  14. ChloeLawless

Does anyone have pics of 6x4 sheds please!?

I have looked on the sticky thread, but the photos have been deleted :lol: I would just like some ideas to put into mine, as I am going to be preparing it this weekend :)
  15. ChloeLawless

Tips on making a run to attatch to a shed.

Hi all :wave: I am half way through doing my new outdoor set up for my Paddy and Sadie, the shed is up and i am doing the floor this weekend and fitting new locks. I want to start to build the run but have NO IDEA how! I think I'd like to get some avairy pannels, but I dont know what size I...
  16. ChloeLawless

Photos from a walk on the gorgeous Cannock Chase...

Its quite hard to believe that just a mile or so away from here is over run with god awful chavs :roll: Its my favourite place to go and "escape"....just wanted to share a few photos. hope you enjoy x
  17. ChloeLawless

Lily has been admitted....

As I mentioned earlier...I was concerned about Lilys poos. They got worse and were very sticky and long, you know how they are before a bun eats them and re produces... So I took her back to the vets with a sample and shes been checked over and she may have a small mass in her tummy...they're...
  18. ChloeLawless

Eating and pooing good poos..but not as many as usual? Any ideas?!

I'm really confused about Lily. She is in high spirits and in no pain (she saw the vet last night) and she IS eating plenty of hay and pellets but she isn't producing as much poo as what I think she normally does. Although what she is producing is normal and healthy looking. I am considering...
  19. ChloeLawless

A poo question...

I am just curious to find out that if there is an average amount or number of pellets a bun should produce per day? Do some buns poo more than others? And do they have some days when they dont poo as much!? Sorry for such an odd question, I just want to know because Lily had me paranoid today...
  20. ChloeLawless

Tonight in the vets......

We popped Lily up tonight for a check on her tummy as she wasnt pooping a lot...I wanted my mind at rest so I took her and she seems fine. Shes had a metaclop.. vacs and an anti inflamatry just incase...she is still very happy and hasnt been in any pain at all. The vet wasnt sure if she had a...
Back